Poll Options
View poll results: have you ever died
yes
25 49%
no
26 51%
Voters: 51.
Page 1 of 2
i died last night. it wasn't the first time; i've died now 7 times. i have one more death to spare before i must get serious. great pain causes it, but every time i die i feel worse than i did before.

i've made friends in the ICU, they can me Don, though that isn't my real name. i've been in there gambling away but i got the order all wrong (i'm the fucking champion though). traded away an outdated tooth for a split lip. tempt not a desperate man!

i feel as if i die when i invest myself in a universe crafted as fiction by an artist i've never met (and in this case, one i have met). i don't know if this escapism is good for me but i plan to savor it. it's free though; i don't go broke and i do it a lot.

this story's old but it goes on and on: someone calling for help, calling all cars. fact is i'm diving for truth but i'm in over my head. i said to my doctor "prescribe me something to get me through this" and he said "what's your drug of choice" and i said "well what have you got?" ... we all fear a relapse the most and i proudly state that i have not. i'm only seeking safety but i'm sure i wouldn't even miss the pain. i know i've got to live my life and realize on the way that i'm nothing more than a grain of salt in the salt field and everything is grace.

so come on with the darkness. come on with the fear. it's gotta start somewhere, might as well be here.

when i'm finally naked and standing in the sunlight, i'll look back at all this selfishness and foolish pride and laugh at myself.

thoughts.
i don't know why i feel so dry
my hair is it's natural colour and i don't intend to ever change it

i die when angles deserve to cry
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Where is the "ts is a knob" option?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by Eastwinn
this story's old but it goes on and on: someone calling for help, calling all cars. fact is i'm diving for truth but i'm in over my head. i said to my doctor "prescribe me something to get me through this" and he said "what's your drug of choice" and i said "well what have you got?" ... we all fear a relapse the most and i proudly state that i have not. i'm only seeking safety but i'm sure i wouldn't even miss the pain. i know i've got to live my life and realize on the way that i'm nothing more than a grain of salt in the salt field and everything is grace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EV2OTBh7Y

good song m8
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at Jul 14, 2014,
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
it makes me realize i'm nothing more than a grain of salt in the salt of the earth
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
obvious isn't it?

I'm probably dead right now
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I am just a speck on this great big blue marble we call planet earth. And that great big blue marble we call planet Earth is just a speck in the solar system circling the star called the Sun. And the star called the Sun is just a speck in the galaxy known as the Milky Way. And the galaxy known as the Milky Way is just one of many galaxies in the universe. And the universe is one of many universes. Everything we know is a speck trapped in a bigger speck trapped in a bigger speck trapped in a bigger speck.

I'm still pretty cool tho.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
im eating but im losing weight

again again again and again

All we are is dust in the wind.

How high are you, TS? Just stare at flowers, you'll be fine.
Quote by MinterMan22
im eating but im losing weight

again again again and again

like i could faint faint faint fade away

...prepared in innocence to meet our king of glory and so we have this you have it in your secret windows and you're understanding to understand it and to bring it forth it takes minute detail it takes a holy life it takes emotions it takes dedication it takes dedication it takes a death and only God can allow it, and you couldn't do it if you're not the seed of God and so the path through the great corridors these are corridors unto his perfection that is which the prophet and the Urim and Thummim has penetrated that through this great sea of blackness that I penetrated through these corridors and I went through that last segment where I went through these dark serpentines I passed through that corridor where they sat, where they are and when you penetrate to the most high God you will believe you are mad you will believe you've gone insane but I tell you if you follow the secret window and you die to the ego nature you will penetrate this darkness oh yes there's many a man or woman that's been put in the insane asylum when this has happened to them and they're sitting there today, people think they're insane but they saw something that's real and they see it when they're on drugs the only thing is they see it not through the light of God, and the way I show you I show you to see it through the light of God and the understanding of God because when you see the face of God, you will die and there will be nothing left of you except the God-man, the God-woman the heavenly man, the heavenly woman the heavenly child there'll be prayer on your lips day and night there'll be a song of jubilee waiting for your king there will be nothing you will not be be looking for in this world except in for your god

this is all a dream

a dream in death
superman is killing himself tonight
I like Alice in Chains. Specifically Dirt. Such a good album. I was actually singing along to that album on the way home.
Yeah, I've been around for a few Easters. All about that Paas.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Thrill-house
Eastwinn seems to be getting steadily weirder lately.

Eating poop will do that to ya.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Only in the Shakespearean sense.

Then you're doing it wrong.
Quote by fLYinGV23
Then you're doing it wrong.

I bite my thumb at thee, sir!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I bite my thumb at thee, sir!

Hold your horses, just meant you're missing out on the experiences. Or whatever TS was trying to accomplish here, hell if I know or can be arsed to find out
Best put a band aid on that thumb
Quote by deadsmileyface
good one bud

Your Sig was all the inspiration I needed. But pass the bud, bud
u wot m8
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Naw. I was dead for the billions of years before I was alive but it seems I've been somewhat alive as long as I've been living. I can't recall being dead, but I guess I wouldn't.
Last edited by AmalgamOfMeat at Jul 14, 2014,
Quote by Dimarzio45
Dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take..
Page 1 of 2