Page 1 of 2
why dont europeans drink fluoride? seems uncivilized. its completely safe because there is so little of it, and it helps having strong teeth and bones and body in general. This should be a no brainer.

also, why dont we put a little bit of other drugs in water, so little that theyre not at toxic levels, but enough to help improve the american nation even further, like hormones that make us super human or a complete vitamin mix?
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jul 14, 2014,
Ironically enough, too much fluoride will stain your teeth brown. Among other things
Too stoned didn't read
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Sodium fluoride is a poison, so no, it's terrible.
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Re fluoride: the dose makes the poison

Quote by deadsmileyface

also, why dont we put a little bit of other drugs in water, so little that theyre not at toxic levels, but enough to help improve the american nation even further, like hormones that make us super human or a complete vitamin mix?

The effects/production of most hormones are not fully understood and the endocrine system is incredibly complex and even hormones which are not classified as sex hormones can have different effects in men and women and the levels of hormone required to elicit an effect vary a lot from person to person so putting them in everyone's water would be an extremely bad idea.

Vitamins would not be as terrible but it would probably just be a waste of money because again, everyone requires different levels of vitamins based on diet/genetics/etc (hence different formulations for children, adults, men/women, etc ) so they wouldn't put a lot of it in. and not all vitamins are water-soluble
cat
Quote by Wormholes
It's 2014. Are people still even drinking tap?

My tap water is safe to drink and I don't want to spend money on bottles which I will throw away because I like tigers and I want to protect their habitats
cat
fluoride is the governments way of controlling the masses and mind controlling the weak willed
to be truly enlightened you must drink well water

ron paul 2014
Quote by captainsnazz
Because we aren't mongs that don't know how to use a toothbrush

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Wormholes
It's 2014. Are people still even drinking tap?

You're part of the problem

Also in America like a third of their bottled water is unsafe to drink anyway because their government sucks at controlling private companies
There are these nifty things called water filters.

But I live like 30 minutes away from supposedly the most unsafe nuclear reactor in the US. I do try and drink bottled water from other countries often.
Quote by captainsnazz
Because we aren't mongs that don't know how to use a toothbrush,

Cool, not racist at all.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I also have a mcdonalds within walking distance from my house. I could eat their everyday,so that means I should and not care about the effect of it on my body? Sounds sound.
I am neutral towards flouride, but of course I'm ****ing drinking tap water in 2014. The only time I'd ever drink bottled water is if the tap water is legitimately unsafe or if that's all I have access to.
I don't know why everyone is immediately bringing up bottled water. There are these things called water filters. I said it once but I guess you're all drinking too much poison to have been able to comprehend such few words.
Quote by Wormholes
I also have a mcdonalds within walking distance from my house. I could eat their everyday,so that means I should and not care about the effect of it on my body? Sounds sound.

Yeah cos that's exactly what I said.
Quote by Wormholes
I don't know why everyone is immediately bringing up bottled water. There are these things called water filters. I said it once but I guess you're all drinking too much poison to have been able to comprehend such few words.

Yeah you did mention water filters, but then you also mentioned that you try to drink bottled water from other countries often.

Using a water filter for your tap water is acceptable.
Quote by Wormholes

If you're using a water filter you're still drinking tap.

Also the plastic in bottled water seeps into the water and increases your estrogen levels and makes you grow titties.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
There is flouride in my toothpaste, so I have some sort of daily intake of it
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
barely on topic but i remember that when i first went round to a friend's house and they pulled out bottled water from the fridge was the first time i understood that there was some economic difference between my family and other people's haha
i have a well so unfortunately i don't get the benefits of fluoride. some people have suggested adding trace amounts of lithium to tap water to reduce violent crime and suicide.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
i have a well so unfortunately i don't get the benefits of fluoride. some people have suggested adding trace amounts of lithium to tap water to reduce violent crime and suicide.

Well stuff like that always turns out well in the movies(not that that's a good guide for making decisions, but still...)

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Wormholes

Agreed! I like my water filtered.

And then bottled...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Toothpaste has enough flouride. Plus drinking flouride is useless because it's gonna form an unsoluable compound with any Calcium that's floating around in your stomach.
I drink my water from the refrigerator door like a real American and don't know if it's filtered or straight from the tap or anything.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ErikLensherr

That's the colour teeth actually are.
The fact is, he(like normal people) doesn't bleach his teeth with horrific chemicals.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
The fact is, he(like normal people) doesn't bleach his teeth with horrific chemicals.

I blame hollywood
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by slapsymcdougal

If you're saying this is what British people consider normal teeth I don't wanna see none of you getting upset about teeth jokes ever again.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Teeth are actually white if they are not stained and all the enamel is present.

If your enamel is gone your teeth look yellow because dentin which is under enamel is yellow and any form of tooth whitening will probably hurt.

However if the enamel is still present but it's stained by tea or coffee, your teeth are still perfectly healthy and bleaching does no harm
cat
Quote by guitarxo

If your enamel is gone your teeth look yellow because dentin which is under enamel is yellow and any form of tooth whitening will probably hurt.

However if the enamel is still present but it's stained by tea or coffee, your teeth are still perfectly healthy and bleaching does no harm

i disagree. science is a conspiracy devised in order to fluoridate the water supply and make us all sheeple. i will continue with my yellow teeth and take over the world.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
i disagree. science is a conspiracy devised in order to fluoridate the water supply and make us all sheeple. i will continue with my yellow teeth and take over the world.

I'll come along for the ride too
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by guitarxo

There's white, and there's Hollywood white. Hell, my dad brushed twice a day, flosses, uses mouthwash. His teeth are NOT Hollywood white.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by captainsnazz
Because we aren't mongs that don't know how to use a toothbrush

But you are exactly those mongs
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
There's white, and there's Hollywood white. Hell, my dad brushed twice a day, flosses, uses mouthwash. His teeth are NOT Hollywood white.

And Hollywood white is what I was talking about there - whitening healthy enamel which there is absolutely nothing wrong with. Or getting veneers or something

Brushing and mouthwash can actually worsen enamel degradation so many people with otherwise healthy teeth do not have super duper white teeth. Nothing wrong with it as long as sensitivity isn't affecting your daily life
cat
Page 1 of 2