Hi guys

I'm looking at upgrading from a Line 6 Spider IV 15 something a bit bigger and nicer. If i give you as many details as possible about what i'm looking for then it might help you

I mainly play Tremonti, Alter Bridge, Shinedown that kinda of thing so something with quite a kick
    I want an amp with foot control so i can switch channels easily
    I play PRS Santana SE as my main axe
    Really want something 'less digital' if thats such a thing as the Line 6 sounded nasty when boosted
    Looking to spend around the £200-300 mark

I look forward to seeing any suggestions
    Thanks
    http://www.jetcityamplificationstore.co.uk/product/jca2212/

There's also a 50 watt combo, however it's out of stock both there and on thomann (thomann's out of stock of that 20 watt one, too- if you're in no hurry you could of course wait until it comes back into stock there).

a boost wouldn't hurt but from the sounds of your post you already have a boost. if you're planning on using a boost i'd get a tube amp. Those ones he listed above are hybrid- that's not to say they definitely won't take a boost, because they might, but the jet city for sure will (I have the 50 watt head).
    I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
    Quote by K33nbl4d3
    I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
    Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
    Et tu, br00tz?