Page 1 of 2
"Have you been to the motor vehicle bureau? It's like a leper colony down there."

Why is this so true?
i need to go to the mva soon. putting it off.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Oh wait you're in dc, I'm gonna come down and chill

Ha well Im at the glen burnie one. If you don't have to be here, stay as far away as possible.
<Insert Primus song here>
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Oh wait you're in glen dirty, I'm gonna come down and chill
I go to the equivalent here for my driving lessons. It's a miserable time and not just because I suck at driving
cat
Wait, you're in Glengary Glenross, I'm going to come down and Always Be Closing.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, you're in Glengary Glenross, I'm going to come down and Always Be Closing.

Coffee is for closer's only!
good for people watching at least in bmore or esp glen burnie

edit: shit dude glen burnie is the worst one for actually getting something you need done in a timely painless manner. never go to glen burnie. everybody knows that. what are you there for?

edit2: but guitar center is right across the street so
Last edited by Faux at Jul 14, 2014,
ive only really ever had to wait a while at the dmv once, other than that its been a pretty smooth process
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Faux
good for people watching at least in bmore or esp glen burnie

edit: shit dude glen burnie is the worst one for actually getting something you need done in a timely painless manner. never go to glen burnie. everybody knows that. what are you there for?

edit2: but guitar center is right across the street so

best one is in easton
The two times I went to the dmv I was in an out in ten minutes and the ladies working there were kind. Though this was in a smaller town. I'm sure DMVs in bigger cities are worse.
And to top it off I failed my test god dammit. I was taking the cdl permit test. Only went to this one cuz it's close to my work.
I've only been once and I remember it being as bad as Saul Goodman's waiting room
My DMV actually has a short wait time, it's just like 30min away and in the middle of a huge town so ****ing traffic is everywhere.
Not bad at all. It's in a small town and I always make appointments so it's not a problem.
STಠ_ಠ
yeah the dmv sucks ass. the one by my house always catches you off guard by some new policy and you end up having to reschedule because you forgot something stupid and unnecessary like a ****ing water bill smh
pinga
The closest DMV to my house is in the middle of the ghetto. My brother got in a fight there once. There's also always drug addicts around the front and the worst, smelliest people inside.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
So why exactly do people go to the DMV and what's the big deal about it?

Renewing mah license brah

Standard government efficiency
Quote by DukeDeRox

And it's that big of a deal? It's like a 3 minute process here. Does everyone renew their license on the same day or some shit?
Mine is actually really quick, maybe like 10-20min. Which breaks the stereotype of taking forever.
AAA member, the most I've ever had was 3 people in front on me.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
And it's that big of a deal? It's like a 3 minute process here. Does everyone renew their license on the same day or some shit?

When you live in an area with a predominantly hispanic population, who constantly fail tests or run into other problems with transportation laws, they pretty much live at the dmv. So yea, it was actually pretty funny being one of the only people there who could speak english. The hispanics had absolutely no idea what was going on and no one working there was being helpful at all.
Quote by DukeDeRox

Couldn't do it online or through the mail?
Quote by CodChick

Quote by ecvMatt
Couldn't do it online or through the mail?

Is that possible? I didn't even know you could do that...
Last time I had to renew they sent me an envelope, I sent them a check, they sent me a new licence.

Edit: unless you need to take a test or are coming off provisional.
Quote by CodChick

Last edited by ecvMatt at Jul 14, 2014,
95% of the population is undateable.

But yeah, I've said it before: vehicle registration places are some of the worst places to wait around in. Along with airports and hospitals.
actually lets talk about something worse than dmvs but still related to driving:

speed/red light traps. whoever invented this can go suck the fattest ****ing dick. my neighborhood is littered in those stupid ****ing cameras to the point that i actually avoid certain roads because theyre so goddamn sensitive. "oh but theyre for safety" yeah okay my ass its a shitty revenue system designed to **** my ass apart. i just paid a $160 infraction because i made a right turn on a red light. THERES NO ****ING 'NO TURN ON RED' SIGN SO WHAT THE **** ARIGOAIHGOIRGONREWROBCLRW VIUURGI
pinga
Quote by Faux
you ever been to westminster though?

not to their mva, no. i imagine it's similar
The DMV is so crowded, that everytime you get in line, you have to (INSERT PUNCHLINE HERE)
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
There was one really cute girl there today though, or maybe she was hideous but just being slightly less hideous than everyone there made her look attractive, idk life is complicated.
Page 1 of 2