So after a couple years of reading tabs and articles on UG, I decided to actually make an account recently. Now that I'm here, I need to start really integrating with the community, so feel free to add me. My favorite bands are: Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Opeth, etc. I like progressive stuff the most because I love fresh new sounds and odd times. I can relate that to my personality being as I like to learn and have profound conversations beyond my age. I like intellectual things, also, I'm a modest and approachable person. My main curse is focus problems and overthinking. I have been playing guitar for almost 4 years now, and hope to continue the journey and unlock my complete musical potential.
Quote by guitardork97
So after a couple years of reading tabs and articles on UG, I decided to actually make an account recently. Now that I'm here, I need to start really integrating with the community, so feel free to add me. My favorite bands are: Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Opeth, etc. I like progressive stuff the most because I love fresh new sounds and odd times. I can relate that to my personality being as I like to learn and have profound conversations beyond my age. I like intellectual things, also, I'm a modest and approachable person. My main curse is focus problems and overthinking. I have been playing guitar for almost 4 years now, and hope to continue the journey and unlock my complete musical potential.

Im new too guitardork97. My tastes vary from deftones, Hendrix, metallica, zeppelin, pantera. Same as you im looking to intergrate into this community. Currently im looking to buy an electric guitar and learn properly this time. I had squire pack around 20yrs ago but never truly studied like I should. Typically I wanted to be shredding almost from the off, got disappointed and put it down Now im older I really want to learn it properly. Randy Rhoads showed me my first chords in shepperton studio years ago, so Ifeel he deserves me to put the time in!! You sound like the sort of dude I could talk music too. so feel free to reply. Im not very sure how to use these forums so some advice would be cool. Like how did you get the cool little graphic under your name?
The picture thing is in account settings under avatar settings. I would love to talk music anytime for sure. I understand your frustration with lack of results from playing. As aware as I am that shredding takes consistent practice and lots of time, I still jump the gun and give up sometimes. How was meeting Randy Rhoads? I bet that was an experience you'll never forget.
I have read this.Thanks for the information.
Adipose stem cell therapy
The Ortho Regenerative Institute is a pain clinic in Orange County, California, dedicated to providing patients with complete care for all types of orthopedic injuries and disorders.