Page 1 of 3
That's the problem with Christians, it doesn't matter how heinous the act, if you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord Savior, you can get away with anything. Christians by design have a blank check to sin as much as they want.
The guy ain't a bad man but from the news articles I've seen he gets an insane amount of praise for making broad statements that are self-evident to every other decent human being and doing shit-all about the actual problems.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Saw this the other day

Apparently that puts us at like 8000 odd pedophile catholic priests...

hang tight him for admitting it's a real problem though
Hopefully some heads will roll. Francis is saying all the right things but it will ultimately be action that defines whether the church successfully tackles this problem.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Also, two percent my ass.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by NewDayHappy
That's the problem with Christians, it doesn't matter how heinous the act, if you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord Savior, you can get away with anything. Christians by design have a blank check to sin as much as they want.

Actually, according to what the Bible says, they certainly do NOT have a blank check to sin as much as they want. That may be how certain churches treat it, but it's not Biblical.

Also, did you even read the article? The Pope was saying he sees 2%* of priests committing heinous acts against children as a problem. He wasn't saying it was ok. Edit: He doesn't state any plan of action to deal with this issue, though. Which...doesn't show leadership, to me.

*Of course, this 2% figure could be based on only cases that were reported; there may be many more unreported cases which were not factored into this.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 14, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Actually, according to what the Bible says, they certainly do NOT have a blank check to sin as much as they want.

Also, did you even read the article? The Pope was saying he sees 2%* of priests committing heinous acts against children as a problem. He wasn't saying it was ok. Edit: He doesn't state any plan of action to deal with this issue, though. Which...doesn't show leadership, to me.

*Of course, this 2% figure could be based on only cases that were reported; there may be many more unreported cases which were not factored into this.

I live next door to a bishop in the church, you should see some of the crap he pulls. After my dog got hit by a car, when I was burying him, he shouted over from his house "Bet you wish you didn't let him outside now." His wife has drove past our house while giving me the finger. His son wanted to fight me. Some people absolutely take Christianity as a blank check to act ****ed up.

If you think God sent his son down (an innocent man) to die for a guilty mans sins then you by default are corrupt because that logic is twisted. It's just not just, it makes no sense. Christians are confused, if Jesus was God then he wouldn't have killed himself and he would still be here.
Quote by NewDayHappy
I live next door to a bishop in the church, you should see some of the crap he pulls. After my dog got hit by a car, when I was burying him, he shouted over from his house "Bet you wish you didn't let him outside now." His wife has drove past our house while giving me the finger. His son wanted to fight me. Some people absolutely take Christianity as a blank check to act ****ed up.

If you think God sent his son down (an innocent man) to die for a guilty mans sins then you by default are corrupt because that logic is twisted. It's just not just, it makes no sense. Christians are confused, if Jesus was God then he wouldn't have killed himself and he would still be here.

Nobody cares
I just mean that nobody could possibly care about your personal experiences.

Plus, don't let your dog run about and it won't get hit by cars.
Quote by bdof
I just mean that nobody could possibly care about your personal experiences.

Plus, don't let your dog run about and it won't get hit by cars.

You suck ****.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Awww, did I offend your poor Jesus??? LOL.

No one gives a shit about you or the shitty people you live next to.

I'm generally not a fan of Christianity but new Pope is koo.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by NewDayHappy

They're persecuting you because you're Noahive.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
They're persecuting you because you're Noahive.

oh yeah lol
Quote by NewDayHappy

I like how you just judged billions of people throughout history throughout the world based off of one person you knew.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
The guy ain't a bad man but from the news articles I've seen he gets an insane amount of praise for making broad statements that are self-evident to every other decent human being and doing shit-all about the actual problems.

it's a sign of progress. he probably isn't making a huge difference, but he is a product of the difference that has been made.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by bdof
Well played. Are you like 13?

Hehe, you wouldn't talk like this to my face. =)
Quote by Eastwinn
it's a sign of progress. he probably isn't making a huge difference, but he is a product of the difference that has been made.

This. Exactly this. It's a really nice STEP in a better direction

Quote by NewDayHappy

My bad, I meant 16. You're silly and you're a child. Don't get caught up in how important you think you are to everyone else
Last edited by bdof at Jul 14, 2014,
Quote by NewDayHappy

jesus wept lad
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Also, two percent my ass.

Personal experience speaking?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by JamSessionFreak

Sounds like a a politician
Quote by NewDayHappy

I probably would because I am tough and strong!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
I probably would because I am tough and strong!

Not as tough and strong as me!!! You wouldn't think you were tougher if we were face to face, buster!!!!!!
I bet my friend lolmnt is stronger than you because he bulks properly and doesn't dirty bulk like a scrub!
banned
Quote by bdof
This. Exactly this. It's a really nice STEP in a better direction

My bad, I meant 16. You're silly and you're a child. Don't get caught up in how important you think you are to everyone else

Wise words, Master Sensai.
Quote by bdof
Not as tough and strong as me!!! You wouldn't think you were tougher if we were face to face, buster!!!!!!

Hey bud I am a muy thai kickboxer. I have been training since I was two years old and once killed an opponent on accident.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by NewDayHappy

I'm glad that these few Christians you know represent with perfection the entire 2 billion Christian population. Now I'll know to never trust those Christians!

Christians suck!
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by lolmnt
Hey bud I am a muy thai kickboxer. I have been training since I was two years old and once killed an opponent on accident.

It is true though, there are people here who talk a big game because they're behind a keyboard.

Most of the slights would not be said in person.
Quote by NewDayHappy
It is true though, there are people here who talk a big game because they're behind a keyboard.

Except by Christians...as your personal experience clearly shows!
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Except by Christians...as your personal experience clearly shows!

yeh man you can't trust the Christians they are hateful evil bastards who have no regard for anything but themselves cause they think they can get away with anything!

man I hate Christians
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by NewDayHappy

Doesn't apply to me. I don't know if you saw, but I once killed a guy on accident by punching him. I am not afraid to say "Hey nice fedora" to people in real life because I once accidentally killed a person with my muy thai fighting.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

NewDayHappy's almost but not quite a Jew so he probably almost but not quite knows Krav Maga.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Baby Joel
yeh man you can't trust the Christians they are hateful evil bastards who have no regard for anything but themselves cause they think they can get away with anything!

man I hate Christians

But at least they will talk shit to your face, so there's that, right?
Charles Darwin
Quote by NewDayHappy

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Page 1 of 3