Page 1 of 3
I was at T in the park watching my bro's band play the T break stage which was cool and this little American girl, she must still be in high school, started talking to me and it was fun for a while. Then the band came on and i wanted to watch and listen at peace but she kept on asking me questions like 'so what other vinyls do you have?' 'Who's your favourite band?' 'Who are you looking forward to see', so I turned around and said 'you talk too much' and made the 'talking too much' hand gesture.

Why do Americans talk too much? chill, guys
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
ITT: TS turns down teen poon...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
How could she be too nice if she was talking during a performance? RUDE BITCH

Quote by Arby911
ITT: TS turns down teen poon...

She said her sister was nearer my age
Quote by ErikLensherr

Can't talk with a mouthful of cock..
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jul 14, 2014,
Quote by garethkeenan
I would say that they're too nice more than anything, it's more your problem than hers.

lol

americans here just seem to love primark and lack self-awareness. it must be extremely loud in america
Whatchu talking 'bout! American teenage girls are a perfect example of the least annoying people ever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by willT08
lol

americans here just seem to love primark and lack self-awareness. it must be extremely loud in america

This. So goddamn loud.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by garethkeenan
I would say that they're too nice more than anything, it's more your problem than hers.

lel, no, you're really loud on your holidays.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I am very surprised that a teenager was annoying.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
I am very surprised that a teenager was annoying.

British teenagers know when to STOP
Quote by ErikLensherr

I would've just walked away from her
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by garethkeenan
What was her reaction when you told her ?

She obeyed (said 'shut up!' jokingly) then after a few songs bade me farewell and hoped she'd see me at the Pixies. She gave me her full name cos she wanted me to add her on FB too. Nice lass, big gob.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by steve_muse
British teenagers know when to STOP

As somebody who grew up in a major "holiday" spot for British people, no they don't.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
As somebody who grew up in a major "holiday" spot for British people, no they don't.

#britsabroad

#hooliganculture

#brittaniarulestheseas
Quote by lolmnt

Elaborate. Let's hear what we're like
Quote by ErikLensherr

Good thing about living somewhere that tourists assume you might get stabbed is that they are all usually pretty quiet and reserved.
Quote by steve_muse
Elaborate. Let's hear what we're like

Probably exactly the same but with a different accent. Kind of whiny. You don't know what proper short length is. No matter where you are, if you see a group of British tourists, one adult is probably wearing Mickey Mouse ears. Kind of a nation of giant five year olds.

Like, this is exactly what you guys look like here. It's so perfect you don't even know.

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by willT08

The chubby one looks like the guy who's slagged the most in the group
Quote by ErikLensherr

right now a mate's dad who's a fat RMT bloke has taken his two daughters away and has an album on his FB of him giving the girls to random blokes called 'Pervaholics 2014' where he catalogues 'pervatrons'
One teenage murican talks during a gig -> TS concludes: "All muricans talk too much"
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by willT08
right now a mate's dad who's a fat RMT bloke has taken his two daughters away and has an album on his FB of him giving the girls to random blokes called 'Pervaholics 2014' where he catalogues 'pervatrons'

holy shit lol
banned
Quote by the bartender
One teenage murican talks during a gig -> TS concludes: "All muricans talk too much"

nah but for real they do shout in primark
Quote by lolmnt
Probably exactly the same but with a different accent. Kind of whiny. You don't know what proper short length is. No matter where you are, if you see a group of British tourists, one adult is probably wearing Mickey Mouse ears. Kind of a nation of giant five year olds.

Like, this is exactly what you guys look like here. It's so perfect you don't even know.

this is brilliant cos I know a couple who recently went to Disneyland and he had the ears
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by the bartender

the joke's in the generalisation. this is textbook UG. but really, quiet down. I'm right next to you
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by willT08

what a #LAD
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Oh look another person who judges millions of people from one person they met one time.
Quote by steve_muse
this is brilliant cos I know a couple who recently went to Disneyland and he had the ears

It doesn't surprise me. Sometimes you guys wear water shoes as normal shoes. Water shoes!

Mainly crocs with socks tho
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
It doesn't surprise me. Sometimes you guys wear water shoes as normal shoes. Water shoes!

Mainly crocs with socks tho

the japanese tourists here love their crocs with socks
banned
America as a whole can't decide on whether it's rude to ignore someone you've never met before or to chat with them whereas most cultures seem pretty dead set on one or the other. It seems to be based on region a little but more on the individual and whether they're introverted or extroverted and stuff
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by the bartender

Quote by Wormholes
Oh look another person who judges millions of people from one person they met one time.

Confirmed, 'muricans not only talk too much, they also don't get jokes
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by deadsmileyface
the japanese tourists here love their crocs with socks

Yes it's weird. Like, they know they look ridiculous, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Page 1 of 3