Just ordered an Ibanez AS93 from them,The newer one with the upgraded pups.Everywhere i've looked has the older model of this guitar for between £409 and £429.I just got the newer version with the Super 58' pups from Thomann for £327!How are they so cheap?Anyone purchased anything from them before?How was it?
Thousands do it every day.....

I'm a customer there for 25 or more years....
saw thomann growing from a mom&pop shop to the biggest music-retailer here in Europe

Great prices, great service....
Used them loads of times - they're probably the most recommended store in Europe in the UG forums.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Going to use it for something that I'm purchasing in the next few months, will let you know how it goes!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Every. Single. EU user in UG I would say. Thomann is propably the largest supplier of music and studio equipment in Europe (and has couple of their own cheapie brands, Harley Benton for instrument stuff their own name for the rest) and prices tend to be cheaper than locals. Not always, but most of the time.

A lot of smaller music shops actually pretty pissed about Thomann here in Finland where everything is ridiculously overpriced: mentioning the T-word makes some of them go in ranting spree.

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Last edited by MaaZeus at Jul 14, 2014,
Ah nice!Cheers guys.I usually use a place in the UK and every time i've got a guitar they've come nicely setup etc.Glad Thomann is highly recomended as i've never used them before.Did'nt wanna have to ship back to Germany with any issues or breakages.
I order online from Thomann all the time, never had a problem. And I have nothing but good things to say about their customer support so far.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Yeah thomann has been pretty good any time I've used them, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thomann are fantastic. If you have any problems their customer service is great.

And if you want ridiculously cheap strings then they do Harley Benton Valuestrings for just 78p for a set!!!! They're not the best strings in the world but they sound okay. They tend to lose their tone quicker than more expensive brands so you'll need to change them more regularly, but at that price it really isn't a problem. And you can get them even cheaper(!!!) if you buy them 24 sets at a time.
I've used them a lot. If anything has ever been wrong they're been very good as sorting it out. takes about 6 days to get here (I'm in the UK).