Page 1 of 2
they're pretty awesome
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
They do these kind of record deals literally all the time, its not very surprising
that was pretty sloppy at first then they tightened up. too bad they play shit stuff
i don't know why i feel so dry
Woah, a black metal band.

Besides like Living Colour, but they were funk-metal.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Cringe
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Eastwinn
that was pretty sloppy at first then they tightened up. too bad they play shit stuff

Hopefully they start a rock n roll revolution, we need someone like a Frank Zappa to bring rock music back.
Quote by slipknot5678
They shouldn't sign kids before they've had the necessary time to grow out of metal.

I never grew out of metal. I got into metal when i was about 14,and i'm 36. I guess those who say they grew out of metal were all poseurs.
Quote by snipelfritz
Woah, a black metal band.

Besides like Living Colour, but they were funk-metal.

What Are You Talking About Theres An Entire Genre Dedicated To Black Metal
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Axelfox
Hopefully they start a rock n roll revolution, we need someone like a Frank Zappa to bring rock music back.

lol

Quote by Wiegenlied
What Are You Talking About Theres An Entire Genre Dedicated To Black Metal

actual lol

I knew people in middle school with more talent than that. The only reason they got signed is because of their image.

Not saying they're bad, hopefully they only get better as they get older and the record deal doesn't go to their heads.
I have high hopes for this thread :popcornthing:
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Only modern metal band with something to say.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Even Black Tide was a better kid metal band and they were not very good.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Axelfox
I never grew out of metal. I got into metal when i was about 14,and i'm 36. I guess those who say they grew out of metal were all poseurs.

You've GOT to be fucking kidding me!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Eastwinn

Lol No, it was pretty slop-shit all the way through.

Quote by Axelfox
We need someone like a Frank Zappa to bring rock music back.

Yes. Yes, we do.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Lol No, it was pretty slop-shit all the way through.

yeah but they're in middle school what do you expect
Quote by Eastwinn
yeah but they're in middle school what do you expect

Them not to get signed on a $1m+ record deal, for a start
Quote by sam b
Them not to get signed on a $1m+ record deal, for a start

this is understood
Just think about all the 30 yo metal monkeys going to their gigs
Quote by ErikLensherr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puHDeb7gW7I

its not so bad

i wouldnt listen to it obvsly, but they are in middle school
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Eastwinn
this is understood

Yeah, basically what Sam said. It's just disappointing to see a big label settle with such an act regardless of age. But, hey, who knows, they could be successful. I doubt that, though.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Yeah, basically what Sam said. It's just disappointing to see a big label settle with such an act regardless of age. But, hey, who knows, they could be successful. I doubt that, though.

As bad as they are now I see potential for them to become good musicians. I feel like this type of deal will hinder them in that sense though.
Quote by whywefight
They do these kind of record deals literally all the time, its not very surprising

aaaaaaaaaaaaand it only took 2 posts until this thread staring reeking of jealously and "oh they sound shit blah blah i totally couldve signed to a major record label myself when i was 12"

good job UG again, for not being impressed by anything. keep up the good work
pinga
Quote by Dimarzio45

i guess... i don't really care, ya know? it's not like music and labels and such are a sport. i understand the need to turn everything into a sport so you can have proper banter but at the end of the day, they're chill for making music they like no matter what age they are and it's cool they've got the finances to do it on a large scale. really, good for them.
Quote by slipknot5678
As bad as they are now I see potential for them to become good musicians. I feel like this type of deal will hinder them in that sense though.

Yeah, pretty much. They're at a pretty crucial point/age where they could really hone in on their skills but, that requires time for practice. Yeah, one could argue that thay're getting great practice and experience with live performances(which I agree with). However, the increase in skill is pretty minimal being in such a tight situation.
Quote by Eastwinn
i guess... i don't really care, ya know? it's not like music and labels and such are a sport. i understand the need to turn everything into a sport so you can have proper banter but at the end of the day, they're chill for making music they like no matter what age they are and it's cool they've got the finances to do it on a large scale. really, good for them.

Oh, yeah definitely, man. I hear ya on that. Even if they don't succeed, they'll most likely have even more motivation to improve as musicians and to give it a better go in the future. Plus, shit, at least they can have their 15 minutes of fame, I guess.
I kinda like it. Repetitive but still pretty awesome for a bunch of kids. They have time to let their writing skills flourish.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Nah, they're shit. Yes, good for their age etcetc, but still shit. What fukin idiot's buying that
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Cb4rabid
aaaaaaaaaaaaand it only took 2 posts until this thread staring reeking of jealously and "oh they sound shit blah blah i totally couldve signed to a major record label myself when i was 12"

good job UG again, for not being impressed by anything. keep up the good work

It's not about them being good or bad and it certainly has nothing to do with me. People are just acting shocked that Sony invested so much money into this band when really they only put a relatively small bit of money into them to see if they catch on to a big audience; an audience, by the way, bigger than almost every other hard rock band has at this moment. And it's certainly not like they all of a sudden expect metal to have a huge resurgence.

Of course the kids in the band are stoked anyway, and good on them for catching attention.
Quote by Axelfox

jesus wept
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Page 1 of 2