First electric guitar song I learned was Phantom of the Opera: loads of fun to be had in that one
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
Run to the Hills and Aces High are fun on the bass. For the guitar, the intro to Breaking the Law is pretty good. Judas Rising also has a pretty good riff to it.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Breaking the Law by Judas Priest

The intro to Electric Eye by Judas Priest
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
For Priest -
The Hellion/Electric Eye, Painkiller, Hellbent for Leather, Night Crawler, Ram It Down, Blood Red Skies...I'm pretty much going to name near all their songs. Priest riffs mostly are awesome.

Maiden -
Number of the Beast, Rhyme of the ancient mariner, Aces High, The Prisoner, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Fear of the Dark, Caught somewhere in time.
Not as big a fan of Maiden but I've always liked those songs.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Breaking the Law is ultra-easy but quite a lot of fun, I'd have to say Victim of Changes is my favourite though. Get all the rhythm parts down, tune down a few cents (I think the record's got A at about 432-434hz) and it's a lot of fun to play along with the record and improvise the solos. Tyrant and Starbreaker also have some great grooves to their riffs, worth learning. The Hellion/Electric Eye is a good one, as everyone's said. The main other ones I enjoy are One Shot at Glory, Diamonds and Rust and The Green Manalishi. Take your pick.

I'm not so hot on my Maiden, but I remember having a bit of fun with Sun & Steel, and from the more obvious selection, The Trooper's a good one.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one