Poll: Is life worth living if your poor?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is life worth living if your poor?
Yes
3 50%
No
1 17%
Losing Battle should kill himself!
2 33%
Voters: 6.
I say no. Simply because its something to be endured and not enjoyed. Alright pit discuss
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
how poor? struggling to live poor? sure, if you're happy.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

kys
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I'm… not so sure this thread is a good idea. Will be monitoring it and probably closing it soon
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
You can barely sustain a very basic life you rent a room, you barely scrape by so you can't afford to do anything that costs money.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
that's been my life and i am still willfully here
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Yep, closing this before it turns into a shitstorm.

TS, people can enjoy life no matter what their background and situation - people overcome problems, and if they can overcome their problems they can enjoy their lives. Simple. There are kids in slums in Asia, with barely-drinkable water and very little food, in horrific conditions, and they don't walk around with a depressed look and mood 24/7. If they can be happy some of the time, I'm pretty sure most other people can.

Life isn't a walk in the park for most people, but it doesn't mean all poor people should just call it quits.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.