Page 1 of 2
Hi GUYS! name GYLE. Do you like rock made? its English is new to my learning still must

http://youtu.be/deSJe_uPTBo

This is that songs cousin, they're friends
This one is track 1
http://youtu.be/8-8WYy5Rr6Y

Someone I know posted "Natural Killers"and certain people told him about how horrible it was. I then posted it myself on this thread, yes me, gyle... and they liked it! This songs for you guys!
http://youtu.be/6n4HkSKLc2Y

7/17
http://youtu.be/cd-V_2lZAbo
Last edited by GyleGreggors at Jul 17, 2014,
ha ha wow This is very good Music ! thank You for sharing ! xoxox0

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Hmmm...did you write this, Gyle? It's not bad. I enjoyed it.

Quote by MinterMan22
MinterMan22 ha ha wow This is very good Music ! thank You for sharing ! xoxox0

Thks
This song is crazy. It's good tho.

Makes me depressed as fucck tho. It's like Tool found the mother of all flangers, tripped into a vat of oil and started slipping all over the place.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm done with this song.
I'm done with this thread.
Take my life away.

(see what I did there?)

I actually enjoyed it. Mega trippy. Good job Greggors.
Dude TS your theme goes with everything.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
needs more sonic boom
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
gyle? i don't know that name. where are you from?
i don't know why i feel so dry
what is your first language then? dutch? afrikaans?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
what is your first language then? dutch? afrikaans?

I enjoy all languages
Last edited by GyleGreggors at Jul 15, 2014,
Hi, gyle, you'll be my friend right?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I think you spelt kyle wrong
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Ok, he's like a lost puppy. We can keep him, right?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by GyleGreggors
Dude you should keep that talk between you and your man.

You can find this line in "How To Treat Your Fans 101."

Don't be a cu.nt, you'll live longer. Didn't bother watching the vid btw
Quote by fLYinGV23
You can find this line in "How To Treat Your Fans 101."

Don't be a cu.nt, you'll live longer. Didn't bother watching the vid btw

Don't mind if you didn't listen to the song, he probably didn't either, would I call you guys fans?
Quote by GyleGreggors
Maybe

hi gyle dont be friends with this guy hes not as cool as me hang out with me and you will be officially cool as long as you put lots of cool emoticons in your post like so
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
hi gyle dont be friends with this guy hes not as cool as me hang out with me and you will be officially cool as long as you put lots of cool emoticons in your post like so

Quote by Nelshizzle
This song is crazy. It's good tho.

Makes me depressed as fucck tho. It's like Tool found the mother of all flangers, tripped into a vat of oil and started slipping all over the place.

**** yeah, fashizzle Mr. Nelshizzle
Quote by GyleGreggors
Don't mind if you didn't listen to the song, he probably didn't either, would I call you guys fans?

I didn't see anything offensive in his post, but you got hilariously defensive about it. Your English has seemed to improve drastically, BTW. I don't know what your deal is, but either way, you're advertising in the wrong forum. 'Promote your band' is where you should be.
Quote by fLYinGV23
I didn't see anything offensive in his post, but you got hilariously defensive about it. Your English has seemed to improve drastically, BTW. I don't know what your deal is, but either way, you're advertising in the wrong forum. 'Promote your band' is where you should be.

I learn fast. Other sections seem to be laced with haters of anything but themselves. I don't think him talking about lost dogs was meant respectfully but you know, its all good. since were not talking about my thread topic, this conversation is perfect for "the pit"
Quote by GyleGreggors
I learn fast. Other sections seem to be laced with haters of anything but themselves. I don't think him talking about lost dogs was meant respectfully but you know, its all good. since were not talking about my thread topic, this conversation is perfect for "the pit"

Learn fast I'm sure if the music is of quality, it can stand on it's own without the creator having to BS in anyway. Kudos though, seems to have worked and one can't deny results. I saw his comment as more of taking you in to care for as that's what usually one would say when wanting to care for a stray. The thread may not have had a specific topic, but the goal was clearly to show off your video. If you can't take criticism, music might not be for you. Especially if you can't post in the proper venue due to the haters.
Quote by fLYinGV23
Learn fast I'm sure if the music is of quality, it can stand on it's own without the creator having to BS in anyway. Kudos though, seems to have worked and one can't deny results. I saw his comment as more of taking you in to care for as that's what usually one would say when wanting to care for a stray. The thread may not have had a specific topic, but the goal was clearly to show off your video. If you can't take criticism, music might not be for you. Especially if you can't post in the proper venue due to the haters.

Its hard to look in the mirror so to speak. I'm sure you've seen some of the other posts, and they were ****ing harsh. Someone tells me I should just quit, then I come at them from left field and I get a compliment.
Quote by GyleGreggors
Its hard to look in the mirror so to speak. I'm sure you've seen some of the other posts, and they were ****ing harsh. Someone tells me I should just quit, then I come at them from left field and I get a compliment.

I equate the nastier of the post to forms of jealousy or lack of anything original to say. Frankly, fu.ck what others think of your music, and do it for you. For me, I consider a song I wrote as good if I revisit it later and can feel its groove. If they don't have something constructive to say, its not worth listening to. Just don't stoop to off the wall tactics. You'll respect yourself and what you create a lot more if you don't.
Isn't this the guy who posted the extremely offensive thread (which has been deleted) and attached his video to it at 4 am the other night?

As a matter of fact, I know it is. **** you and your music, buddy.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Isn't this the guy who posted the extremely offensive thread (which has been deleted) and attached his video to it at 4 am the other night?

no comprehende, english bad is mine. band maybe might name themselves
"Erect Chin Cream Boys"
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

oh god nevermind this guy is just another multi of siksenserecords

reported

**** you for deceiving me gyle, i thought you were cool
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
your avatar of your youtube account is the same as the avatar of your first account

Im sure several people have that same avatar
Last edited by GyleGreggors at Jul 16, 2014,
Fu.cked is right.

Awesome instruments and pacing. Guitar solo was a bit sloppy, but maybe that was the vibe you were going for. Not a fan of your vocals, but it fits the music. Try something with singing less breathy though. All in all, solid 7.5/10 after a point docked for posting in the Pit again, a point added back for being in the same thread at least.
Quote by deadsmileyface
i reported you again

But I thought you liked my music? Reported for what? I don't have an artist name, I don't know who sixcents is?
Page 1 of 2