hey guys hope you are having a wonderful day, i have a bc rich warlock ntwbr that comes with duncan designed humbuckers, im planning on replacing them since duncan designed are not even like real seymours. i dont know which ones to pick and i thought maybe you guys could help me on picking the best for my style of playing, i play fast riffs, do lots of pinch harmonics, a lot of finger tapping and pull offs and hammer ons, but i also like to have like a punchy sound when playing on the thick strings since i shred a lot and do palm mute too. thanks everyone
what does the current pickup say on the bottom?

What do you not like about it/them?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
what does the current pickup say on the bottom?

What do you not like about it/them?

Duncan Designed, its not that i dont like them but i know there are pickups with greater sound since these dont even sound like real seymour duncan pickups
Quote by Bad Kharmel
play some guitars with different pick-ups, see what you like

they are all used on my nearest guitar shop and they all have stock pickups nothing fancy like emg's dimarzio or seymour duncan
Quote by DarkF1ame777
Duncan Designed, its not that i dont like them but i know there are pickups with greater sound since these dont even sound like real seymour duncan pickups

But what don't you like about them? And what are they (it will help alot) so we can get an idea of what you like and don't like.

Duncan Designed are better than most stock pickups and sound similar to the real SD pickups they are designed after, so knowing what they are and what you do not like can really help us.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
not a big fan they have more of a like, pure distortion no bass to them or anything and its not my amp i already checked the settings, they also dont sounds punchy, and thats what im mostly aiming for on them, dont get me wrong they are good humbuckers im planning on installing them on my beginner guitar once i get new ones.
What's your amp?
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Quote by Archer250
What's your amp?

Fender rumble 15 watt and a small peavy 26 watt, saving up for the real deal ones tho :b
Quote by DarkF1ame777
not a big fan they have more of a like, pure distortion no bass to them or anything and its not my amp i already checked the settings, they also dont sounds punchy, and thats what im mostly aiming for on them, dont get me wrong they are good humbuckers im planning on installing them on my beginner guitar once i get new ones.

Sounds like the HB103 which are budget versions of the SH-6 Distortion. But before you go swapping pickups, try your guitar through a decent amp. You might be suprised.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Sounds like the HB103 which are budget versions of the SH-6 Distortion. But before you go swapping pickups, try your guitar through a decent amp. You might be suprised.

Alright then, im going to get an amp first then the pickups, thanks for telling me