I've seen them, they're advertised as common Boss pedals with higher quality components.

The delay MIGHT benefit a bit from it, but I reckon the distortion pedals aren't gonna be affected that much from whatever components.

I'm much more interested in the blues cubes actually.
Though the fact that they aren't cubes sets me off a bit.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Those amps look very Fender-y dont they?

The thing is, theyre selling these Waza pedals like theyre something new when really theyre not, theyre something old albeit tweaked a bit. Like those X series pedals they released earlier this year of the SD1 and the DS1. They need to do something NEW.

Still, the DM2 should please a lot of people, apart from those trying to sell their originals on eBay.
Quote by Spambot_2
I'm much more interested in the blues cubes actually.

Oooooh, the Blues Cube seems really interesting. Maybe it'll be another great solid state amp...
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
There's loads of info on the BOSS pedals ****************WazaCraft.

I reckon the DM-2W looks exciting. The distortions could be good as well, will have to wait for a proper demo once they land.
they say the sd1 is "all-discrete". My concerns are either that it won't really be an sd1 any more, or that it will be the same circuit except discrete, but that that will add to the price for little if any benefit

the dm2 might be useful, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?