Page 1 of 2
He's a great one. A death dealing leader.
He doesn't even bother to cover his tracks.
Barack Obama exposed. Genocide. Mass murder.
Terrorism. A troubled man. Cold and cruel.
Looked up to by many and hated by most.
Pulling political strings and abuse of power.
With malicious intent to do more harm.
Having little regard for foreign human life.
More concerned with his facade for the public.
His emotional intelligence being questionable.
When he's warm, he faces ambivalence.
Obvious and cannot hide the damage he has done.
One of the most powerful men in the world.
For the time being. A domino effect of ruthlessness.
Destruction of families, cities, and an entire country.
Left to ruins and reduced to nothing but ash and dirt.
Openly supports the lowest of the low.
With unimaginable amounts of money and support.
Slowly bringing this country to its knees.
While the Americans want to take him out.
It's too late, Obama

The damage is far from over.
Attachments:
5215921265_ObamaTYRANNY_answer_4_xlarge.jpg
Now watch me kill a koala while I maul a chihuahua
Bum a pill off of Paula like let me holler at you, mama
It's like I'm off the bombom when I bring the ****in' drama
Used to bomb ya like Saddam but now that I'm a little calmer
I'm a ****in' cross between Osama, Dahmer, Obama, and Dalai Lama
If you really think the president is the problem and not the whole system you've got another thing comin
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Veronicuh
He's a great one. A death dealing leader.
He doesn't even bother to cover his tracks.
Barack Obama exposed. Genocide. Mass murder.
Terrorism. A troubled man. Cold and cruel.
Looked up to by many and hated by most.
Pulling political strings and abuse of power.
With malicious intent to do more harm.
Having little regard for foreign human life.
More concerned with his facade for the public.
His emotional intelligence being questionable.
When he's warm, he faces ambivalence.
Obvious and cannot hide the damage he has done.
One of the most powerful men in the world.
For the time being. A domino effect of ruthlessness.
Destruction of families, cities, and an entire country.
Left to ruins and reduced to nothing but ash and dirt.
Openly supports the lowest of the low.
With unimaginable amounts of money and support.
Slowly bringing this country to its knees.
While the Americans want to take him out.
It's too late, Obama

The damage is far from over.

what should he do instead? not support the poor or "lowest of the low" as you state it?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
This reads like an 80s Tabloid.

BARACK EXPOSED!

Genocide!

Mass Murder!

Terrorism! *gasp*

A look inside the troubled and cruel life of the man liked by many, and hated by most.
I never said the system wasn't the problem. The president is a key role player in the system so the president is inherently responsible as well as the system he is abusing which is directly causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands in the middle east.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/obama-proposes-500-million-to-aid-syrian-rebels-1403813486

He's requesting $500 million to aid Syrian Rebels again. He's been doing this since 2012 and he's doing it again. These are the same rebels that kill women and children and dig them their early graves. Brutal beheadings, executions, and chemical weapon attacks.

Of course the ****ing president is a problem. Don't you understand what he's directly causing?

Hundreds of thousands of innocent people to die.....

The death toll is just going to continue to rise. He's going to cause hundreds of thousands more to die if this $500 million gets passed by Congress to give to these extremist pieces of shits.

Most people are blind to the truth and have no idea what's going on.

This is your chance to realize what his agenda is with destabilization in the middle east.
Last edited by Veronicuh at Jul 15, 2014,
America destabilizing the middle east?

the **** man
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

I wanna play!

Quote by Veronicuh
I never said the system wasn't the problem. The president is a key role player in the system so the president is inherently responsible as well as the system he is abusing which is directly causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands in the middle east.

How is he abusing the system to DIRECTLY cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands in the middle east?

He's requesting $500 million to aid Syrian Rebels again. He's been doing this since 2012 and he's doing it again. These are the same rebels that kill women and children and dig them their early graves. Brutal beheadings, executions, and chemical weapon attacks.

Yeah, lol. Like that money's showing up there anytime soon. The US has taken it upon itself to spend leftover change that the salvation army doesn't need on the syrian conflict.

Chemical weapons attacks by the rebels?

Of course the ****ing president is a problem. Don't you understand what he's directly causing?

I have a good question: how is he directly causing these deaths? In fact, ignoring their non-interference policy, how is he causing these deaths at all?

The death toll is just going to continue to rise. He's going to cause hundreds of thousands more to die if this $500 million gets passed by Congress to give to these extremist pieces of shits.

Yeah lol, hundreds of thousands more are gonna die anyway.

Most people are blind to the truth and have no idea what's going on.

Wake up sheeple!

This is your chance to realize what his agenda is with destabilization in the middle east.

Good. **** em.
You seem to be a bit misinformed.

Obama and the financial elite are directly funding terrorism domestic and globally.
It's been on the news both on the internet and on TV for years now.

It isn't just propaganda either. This is the real deal. No one wants to believe it or wants to take action because a lot of people are shrouded in fear and don't know what to do. They don't want to speak out and be seen as "crazy" or "far-fetched" because this is what the image of the US Government has, effect wise, on the common person who isn't capable of bein able to assert and defend themselves in such a situation. This is extremely serious.

Some reputable news articles/sources:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/nato-and-cia-support-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-syria/5356391
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/michele-bachmann-end-times_n_4060063.html
http://www.infowars.com/isis-domestic-terror-threat-created-by-cia-and-u-s-military/">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513841/CIA-reveals-trained-early-terrorist-prisoners-double-agents-secret-Guantanamo-facility-just-9-11.htmlhttp://www.infowars.com/isis-domestic-terror-threat-created-by-cia-and-u-s-military/

Some video sources. Use your own best judgment as there is a lot of exaggeration but the grave reality still remains that the US Government aids and trains terrorists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH7OqGerGR4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3_DJzItyxs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWKHbDAUN-s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkXA17wGvuk

It's a well known fact for rationally minded people who think deeper into politics and what's going on in reality that the US Government is responsible for training and arming terrorists for the purposes of destabilization for war profiteering, gaining control and power, and because a lot of people in power have serious race issues. It's a power struggle that will continue to go on for the rest of our days.

There have been many reputable whistleblowers such as the ex FBI chief coming out revealing that the US Government played key roles in many false flag terrorist attacks both domestic (WTC bombings leading up to the actual destruction of the twin towers), and abroad (not only in the Middle East either).....

It is becoming very well known and difficult to hide as the common people are skeptical of the US Government able to commit such atrocities but it is actually true.

I would also recommend and suggest that you do your own research.
Okay, so who do I give my $20 monthly donation to, and when do I get my stuffed brown person plush?
Quote by Veronicuh
You seem to be a bit misinformed.

Haha

Obama and the financial elite are directly funding terrorism domestic and globally.
It's been on the news both on the internet and on TV for years now.

Who are the financial elite? And it HAS?!?!?!

It isn't just propaganda either. This is the real deal. No one wants to believe it or wants to take action because a lot of people are shrouded in fear and don't know what to do. They don't want to speak out and be seen as "crazy" or "far-fetched" because this is what the image of the US Government has, effect wise, on the common person who isn't capable of bein able to assert and defend themselves in such a situation. This is extremely serious.

Yeah, no one wants to seem crazy or far-fetched, but hopefully your posts let them know that it's totally okay to be both of those things if both those things took cocaine

Some reputable news articles/sources:
Link1

The person who wrote that article is an idiot.

First of all, Turkey - US relations aren't great. Second of all, Al Qaeda's not being trained by the CIA lol. The source the article quotes doesn't even mention this.
Link 2

lol Michele Bachmann says the apocalypse is coming because Obama.

Link 3

I thought you said "reputable". thedailymail.co.uk is not reputable. It's tabloid journalism at best.

Some video sources. Use your own best judgment as there is a lot of exaggeration but the grave reality still remains that the US Government aids and trains terrorists.

Link 1
Link 2

Russia Today? R u makin fun of me now veronicuh cuz if u are u have to tell me.

Links 3 & 4

I refuse to watch documentaries shot on DV cams.

It's a well known fact for rationally minded people who think deeper into politics and what's going on in reality that the US Government is responsible for training and arming terrorists for the purposes of destabilization for war profiteering, gaining control and power, and because a lot of people in power have serious race issues. It's a power struggle that will continue to go on for the rest of our days.

Because a lot of people in power have serious race issues? I don't get this at all

Define "terrorist"

There have been many reputable whistleblowers such as the ex FBI chief coming out revealing that the US Government played key roles in many false flag terrorist attacks both domestic (WTC bombings leading up to the actual destruction of the twin towers), and abroad (not only in the Middle East either).....

9/11 was false flag eh. Tell that to your airport security ffs i want my shaving cream back

It is becoming very well known and difficult to hide as the common people are skeptical of the US Government able to commit such atrocities but it is actually true.

I would also recommend and suggest that you do your own research.

This is how rome falls. LSD.

I'd like to recommend a reputable documentary film by a reputable and genuine and guy who never lies type director called Michael Moore the movie's called Fahrenheit 9/11 please watch it all it's all true Bush was brothers with Bin Laden my cousin saw them kiss and hold hands WITH THEIR OWN EYES WAKE UP PEOPLE
It's not the first time the U.S. has funded rebels. Who do you think funded Bin Laden back when the Middle East was where Russia and the U.S. were fighting by proxy during the Cold War?
Jesus.. I'm kinda sick of all this Obama-bashing

he's a ****ing puppet. the only thing he legitimately can and should be blamed for is the whole paranoid-people-controlling thing he's pulling.
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I'm not sure if #uFoReal but you're becoming one of my favourite users.

It's kinda like having a cringecom, except with a genuinely insane person.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Veronicuh
Obama should have probably took the side of Assad and the innocent people.

As should have Roosevelt! Keep fighting the good fight comrade
I have yet to see any evidence that the US has been training Islamic extremists. Right now a lot of anti-Obama people are getting all excited that 'Obama made ISIS!!!' yet any research I have done indicates that the US is only funding the 'mainstream opposition' (that is also questionable and/or unjustified but those groups aren't Al-Qaeda/ISIS/etc.)

This is of course just my extremely limited understanding of an issue that does not directly affect me. If someone can offer trusted evidence of such funding I'll gladly look into it.

lol @ calling Ali misinformed.
Quote by Jackson kv

the only reason i clicked on this thread was cuz i was bored as hell.
I didn't expect such kick-****in-ass song and band.
thrash til death \m/
"On a microscopic level, these tiny, sharp particles move through your system, attracting everything from bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals."

\m/\m/
Am I the only one who read the title as "Obama, the great Deatheater" ?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
Am I the only one who read the title as "Obama, the great Deatheater" ?

Yes.
Very serious. I believe that Obama should be impeached and possibly tried for war crimes. Even members of Congress are questioning his motives and intent when requesting so much $$$ to aid the rebels. It is seriously insane in the worst kinds of ways. There must be a powerful group of people that is influencing him to go through with this monster of a plan because he seems to be ambivalent about 50% of the time so he isn't that great at hiding it. I really wonder.....
Quote by Veronicuh
Very serious. I believe that Obama should be impeached and possibly tried for war crimes. Even members of Congress are questioning his motives and intent when requesting so much $$$ to aid the rebels. It is seriously insane in the worst kinds of ways. There must be a powerful group of people that is influencing him to go through with this monster of a plan because he seems to be ambivalent about 50% of the time so he isn't that great at hiding it. I really wonder.....

To become to leader of any number of nations you have to make promises to certain groups to obtain political and financial backing. This isn't something new. No he should not be impeached or tried for war crimes. Even the GOP doesn't advocate this course of action.
Historically speaking, the US hasn't done to well when it comes to backing groups engaged in civil war, so I'll agree with you that aiding rebel groups probably won't work out well in the long run. The rest of your post reminds me of a rambling street preacher. Maybe you should see a doctorb
Quote by Veronicuh

The world is overpopulated as it is. We need a little house cleaning to thin the herd.
Quote by slipknot5678
I have yet to see any evidence that the US has been training Islamic extremists. Right now a lot of anti-Obama people are getting all excited that 'Obama made ISIS!!!' yet any research I have done indicates that the US is only funding the 'mainstream opposition' (that is also questionable and/or unjustified but those groups aren't Al-Qaeda/ISIS/etc.)

This is of course just my extremely limited understanding of an issue that does not directly affect me. If someone can offer trusted evidence of such funding I'll gladly look into it.

lol @ calling Ali misinformed.

They're actually not even funding the "mainstream opposition". They've not received much finance despite US/UK/France promises like two years ago. There've been people who said that had those three started financing the rebels early on instead of leaving it to Saudi/Qatar/Turkey, there wouldn't have been such a growth in Islamism in 2013. There's like one brigade that received any significant support (as far as the public knows, anyway).

There's probably no evidence that anyone financed anyone except Youtube vids of boxes with "From Saudi with Love" written on them or something

And lol I might not be misinformed but I'm actually really, really biased when it comes to the issue. Like "just nuke the place already" level biased.
Well, I like him.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
you're going to ignore the fact that he is requesting $500 million to give to extremist rebels that kill innocent women and children every day?

alright then, buddy

Keep blindly trusting your US Government because they're absolutely perfect and not corrupt in any way whatsoever then, k?
I never said I didn't like him either....

I do like him, regardless of how many deaths he has caused in the Middle East
I love it when a bona-fide, 100% genuine tin foil hat-wearing nutter appears on the internet. I'm always aware of their presence, but I rarely have the pleasure of actually seeing one.

Wait, are you Bob Orci? Is this why you left The Amazing Spider-Man 3, so you could talk bollocks on UG?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
They're actually not even funding the "mainstream opposition". They've not received much finance despite US/UK/France promises like two years ago. There've been people who said that had those three started financing the rebels early on instead of leaving it to Saudi/Qatar/Turkey, there wouldn't have been such a growth in Islamism in 2013. There's like one brigade that received any significant support (as far as the public knows, anyway).

There's probably no evidence that anyone financed anyone except Youtube vids of boxes with "From Saudi with Love" written on them or something

And lol I might not be misinformed but I'm actually really, really biased when it comes to the issue. Like "just nuke the place already" level biased.

I see. I'll look into this more.

And while I do not support nuking everyone I can forgive your bias since you actually experienced it.

@veronicuh: Nobody is ignoring anything.
Elvax by DuPont...

God is the only ruler of this planet as far as I'm concerned.
Obama is just pretending to be God but I'm sure the true God will give him what he deserves.
Last edited by BurgundyGrandAm at Jul 15, 2014,
Quote by Veronicuh
I never said I didn't like him either....

I do like him, regardless of how many deaths he has caused in the Middle East

why do you not care about the lives of people in the middle east wtf
Me? I do care about their lives. I am advocating against Obama for he has chosen the wrong path and I already know that at this point, it is a little too late to do anything but as POTUS, he has executive powers in which he can make serious things happen just by making a few phone calls and going through some channels and what not. It's a little more complicated than that. If I could personally do something, I would... but there is very little I can do other than to spread global awareness of what his agenda is which is going to serve as a wake up call to people everywhere. What I am doing is completely necessary and people need to be made aware of the damage that Obama is doing over there. This is essentially caring in a way in which could possibly get people to actually take definitive stances against Obama. As for being able to do anything personally, I'm not able to yet
What can we do about this? The only thing we can do is start a Revolution.

...and the only way we can start a Revolution is with money

Lots of money to be able to create a worldwide campaign in which will bring even more awareness.... but even with this idea, there are a lot of people doing it already

Spreading mental awareness of the factual nature of his destabilization agenda is already good enough but you know with so many innocent deaths, it is never going to be good enough
You know how easy it is for a multi-millionaire to start a revolution?

All they would need to do is create professional presentations and start airing TV commercials as well as advertisements on the internet on key websites all across the United States and organize everybody in an effective manner in which brings everybody together to create a unified voice... in which will result in the successful impeachment and probable trial for war crimes

It would take at least 50 to 100 million+ though

If Donald Trump really wants to win the role of president in 2016, this is exactly what he should do... Be a real leader and do what it takes to get Obama out of office
Last edited by Veronicuh at Jul 15, 2014,
Page 1 of 2