often, I feel like
a terrible klutz

often, I feel like
I only want love

& sometimes
I just feel terrible.
(don't you?)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i always marvel at the space you use in your poems. i could not use as much as you do comfortably. your writing always breathes so much

this poem, as faux said, is very relatable. good work. thanks for posting.
matthew, if only everyone's response to those questions could be so concise

thanks for reading, I'm glad yall enjoyed.

breath is nice in a lot of ways. it's interesting - most of you only know me by my words... I've been trying to rid of those more and more lately... perhaps partially unintentionally...
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
breath is nice in a lot of ways. it's interesting - most of you only know me by my words... I've been trying to rid of those more and more lately... perhaps partially unintentionally...

The words people say don't interest me nearly as much as what the words they don't say.
It's very conversational poetry. Emotionally descriptive, yet without any kind of physical description, action, or occurrence.

I have to echo hippieboy about the space at least. The lines float on the page (screen). They have an element of suspension to them, as if the next one is being formulated carefully even as we read.

Congratulations on getting into Grad school as well. It seems like a great opportunity.