This might be a stupid question, but I have a Yamaha APX500 and I want to try some warmer strings. I'm currently using Elixir PB's and the sound is pretty bright and not suited to some of the stuff I play. Any suggestions?

(also, coated strings only pls). thanks in advance!
Use a hair dryer and warm them up
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
You might get better answers in the acoustic and classical forum. Just to point out (I don't care less where you post, in case you think I'm being pedantic, just you'll get better answers where people have more experience with what you're asking).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?