I'm currently looking to form a band. I've posted on craigslist to find anyone in Nashville and no one seems to be down with it. I've tried here but no luck. So I'm resorting to forming something online.

I'm a lead guitarist primarily looking for a drummer, a bassist, and another lead/rhythm guitarist. The reason I say lead/rhythm guitarist is because I'm cool with having two solos in a song, or trading off lead and rhythms as long as it fits the song. There might be a point where there is just one person playing a solo in a song. I'm not stingy.

What I have for gear is :
Peavey Triple X head
Shure SM 57
Focusrite sapphire 6 to a PC
Schecter Damien Platinum tuned to B flat Standard
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR tuned to Drop Db
Schecter C-1 FR tuned to Drop B a quarter step Sharp

The style will be metal as heavy as it can get in places, but also as beautiful and melodic as it can get as it can get.

Influences
Metallica
In Flames
Trivium
Machine Head
Dark Tranquility
At The Gates
WhiteChapel
System of a down
Avenged Sevenfold
Pantera

If you're interested with this PLEASE leave a comment. I'm seriously wanting to take this somewhere. If we can make demos we can put them on youtube and send them everywhere. I wanna get this OUT THERE!
guitarist here. i mainly play black metal but i used to listen to melodic death metal a lot. i can shred a bit, but i'm generally a slower player.

just wanted to let you know that i'm kinda interested, pm me if you want to discuss more.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
^^ hehe, as far as I know it isn't.

I'm interested in your project. I'm a guitar player and vocalist, check out what I've been working on more recently:
https://soundcloud.com/rockerbacon

My mixes aren't very good, but I'm trying hard to improve them. I also know how drums work very well, so I could write the drum parts, but I would be able to record them since I don't have the equipment to record my kit and am also not a good player.

My biggest influences are:
In Flames
Pantera
Trivium
Bullet for My Valentine (early stuff)
All That Remains (early stuff)
As I Lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
Disturbed
Iron Maiden
Quote by mp8andrade
^^ hehe, as far as I know it isn't.

I'm interested in your project. I'm a guitar player and vocalist, check out what I've been working on more recently:
https://soundcloud.com/rockerbacon

My mixes aren't very good, but I'm trying hard to improve them. I also know how drums work very well, so I could write the drum parts, but I would be able to record them since I don't have the equipment to record my kit and am also not a good player.

My biggest influences are:
In Flames
Pantera
Trivium
Bullet for My Valentine (early stuff)
All That Remains (early stuff)
As I Lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
Disturbed
Iron Maiden

Alright man. PM me, I like your sound cloud. I like your style, I wanna be really heavy, but also have melodic pieces like early in Flames. If you're down, I'm down with it.