I have been playing on my ESP LTD EX-50. I started on this and wanted upgrade to a Guitar without a fixed bridge. I mostly play Metal i.e. Pantera, Metallica, Lamb of god, etc. I am on a 300 dollar budget. i prefer ibanez or esp. Nothing else. So what are some guitars for thrashin'!?!?!
Honestly? I would suggest that you save up at least $300 more. If you want a nice intermediate guitar you need around 600 to 800. Save your money, don't be hasty
Quote by marianoarnaiz
Honestly? I would suggest that you save up at least $300 more. If you want a nice intermediate guitar you need around 600 to 800. Save your money, don't be hasty

+1.

And its much more rewarding to trust yourself. You know your way around a fretboard, you know you're going to stick with it. Go find warmachinem1's guitar.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Well. True. I more of a Beginning intermediate. I like playing solos but i also like jamming at riffs, too. So what guitar, if im going for less then a thousand, should i get for metal/heavy metal deal.
and. money saving is the problem. Im helping parents around house and other family. i don't have a job, yet. So, i'm limited. They think i cant get a nice axe because its not worth the money. I have about 200 now. so savings are slowly building. I shall listen to you guys, though. so ill shoot for double and make it 600