i have a vox da5 and i want to sell it but i went to plug it in and it wasn't powering up i tried a few different adapters and still nothing i bought it second hand a while ago my fiends dad knew who owned it before and said they couldn't get it working :/ it worked for about 6 months or so when i got it it always has a lot of feedback but i think its just my guitar cuz my other amp has feedback too i have accidentally put in the wrong polarity few times could that do it? and sometimes when i plug the adapter out it comes on for half a second or so when i do it does anyone have this problem or know what it might be?
if you used a wrong polarity plug I'm guessing that wouldn't help. I dunno about your amp but doing that can fry pedals.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i think its where the lead goes in because it works when you have the cable in a certain position i just tape it in place which works for me cx
if that's the case it could be something wrong with the jack or its connections. if you fried the pedal by using the wrong polarity I don't think it'd work intermittently (don't quote me on that ), it'd just not work at all.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sounds like the plug is damaged. Might be able to take it into a shop and get it fixed.
sorry for such a late reply I'm awful at remembering things but i fixed it by wiring the transformer directly through the battery input it worked and its sold now anyway
no worries

glad you got it fixed
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?