Title speaks for itself. What are the best ice lollies?

I've got these Magnums right now that are ice cream with a dark chocolate layer, caramel layer then a milk chocolate layer. If somebody asked me whether I'd rather have a lifetime's supply of these or complete and eternal happiness then I'd really have to think about it.

Also, rockets.
magnums are ice cream not ice lollies. ice lollies have to be more like frozen liquid/puree rather than actual ice cream.

that said, kulfi ice.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Dirge Humani
Jesus Christ it's no wonder the British empire fell you have the vocabulary of a 5 year old. Ice lolly? Really?

To be fair, "popsicle" isn't much more advanced.
Pear Pickin' Porky wins outright all the time.

And it's true, Magnums are ice creams. Solero as well. And Cornettos!
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I've always been partial to just the plain old Fudgsicle.
(I know it's just chocolate, but it has "sicle" in it, so it counts)

Not a huge fan of Magnum bars. You get sick of em after a while.
Quote by theguitarist
magnums are ice cream not ice lollies. ice lollies have to be more like frozen liquid/puree rather than actual ice cream.

that said, kulfi ice.

You're technically right but for the sake of this thread let's just say they're one and the same.
Does anyone remember the "A Bug's Life" ice lolly's? They were green and had gummy bugs inside them.
Quote by homeless-john
You're technically right but for the sake of this thread let's just say they're one and the same.

If they're one and the same, Magnum dominates.

But I still miss Cornettos.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I've not seen any in America.
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
I've not seen any in America.

Can you not even get some generic supermarket imitation? If not then America is hardly the land of freedom.
nah you can get imitation stuff, but it's weak. Nothing compares to the real thing.

It's like at the end of The World's End, when they see the Cornetto wrapper floating beyond the fence. I almost cried at that scene :'(
it's all coming back

Quote by Dirge Humani
Jesus Christ it's no wonder the British empire fell you have the vocabulary of a 5 year old. Ice lolly? Really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiffle_ball
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

In April 2011, the government of New York State proclaimed that Wiffle ball (as well as kickball, freeze tag, and dodgeball) was "unsafe" and a "significant risk of injury" for children, and declared that any summer camp program that included two or more of such activities would be subject to government regulation.
ffs New York
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by deadsmileyface
m8 i got that haagen daas chocolate shell over the vanilla with the almonds

so primo

im eating it now

yes
banned
Quote by Baby Joel
nah you can get imitation stuff, but it's weak. Nothing compares to the real thing.

It's like at the end of The World's End, when they see the Cornetto wrapper floating beyond the fence. I almost cried at that scene :'(

I saw a TV commercial for them half an hour ago. So they're still going strong in the Netherlands. Not trying to make you jealous or anything.
Probably Cirno. Only one I can think of tbh. Didn't really experience a lot of them as a child.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Yes.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Yes.

My nigga
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by MetalMullet
My dick on ice.
lol
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line