Page 1 of 2
I don't know if anyone else saw, but fret 12 has a nice deal for a custom mark tremonti PRS and I just bought one. I've been looking for a new guitar, and this one fits what I had in mind, although I had no plans to buy one anytime soon. Any of you crazy people done something similar recently?
Quote by GmacD
pull down his pants, his dick is probly the size of a newborn moose

Quote by Union Jake
Found this quite funny.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Found this quite SEARCH BAR
Bought food because I was hungry.

That's as much impulsive buying you're going to get from me.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Make sure to rock out to some creed songs asap.

Oh, and on topic: I bought "The Aeroplane Flies High" Smashing Pumpkins vinyl box set which was 80 dollars. No regrets.
Last edited by Redsectoreh at Jul 16, 2014,
I have to keep myself from buying video games as impulse purchases. Like, I just bought "E. Y. E.: Divine Cybermancy" last night, lol.
I impulse buy toys. Beyblades, Nerf guns, etc. It turns into lots of fun then usually hundreds of darts behind the couch.

Quote by soundgarden1986
backstreet boys concert tickets last month

This would be a well thought out and smart decision
Quote by DukeDeRox
Nerf guns

The manchild in me applauds you for buying these, I can't bring myself to buy em. I'm afraid I'll have too much fun playing with them, maybe when I have kids of my own...
Quote by Redsectoreh
Make sure to rock out to some creed songs asap.

Oh, and on topic: I bought "The Aeroplane Flies High" Smashing Pumpkins vinyl box set which was 80 dollars. No regrets.

>rock out
>creed

Don't know how that's supposed to work.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
>rock out
>creed

Don't know how that's supposed to work.

With arms...

wide open...................................
Packs of pokeman cards, food, ps3 games and such
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Cigarettes

Lots and lots of cigarettes
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by VillainousLatin
I bought a $500 Digital Piano just because I had the money and I've always wanted to learn piano, but the decision was made literally in like 2 - 3 hours.

I would so impulse buy a digital piano. only if i had money... I impulse bought a harmonica and slide few weeks ago. I have no idea how to use the slide...
Oh the impulse buying I have done. I have many different levels of impulse buying, as I was quite bad for it when I was young but as I have grown I restrain myself a lot more.

Pretty much to the point where my friends make fun of my because whenever I say I'm thinking about buying things they say "This is going to be a thing isn't it?" because it's always a massive ordeal for me to decide what to buy and I spend 2 months sitting on the fence before deciding.

Over the last few years I made a list, if I want something it gets added to the list. If it's still on the list in 3 months I'll look into buying it, but if I look back on the list at any point and see something and think "I don't particularly want that anymore" then it gets removed.

eg. "I want an acoustic guitar."
1 month later "I really don't have the space for that in my room, not to mention my semi acoustic does the job fine."
I impulse buy hot wheels if I'm passing buy a toy isle in a store and see something I like the look of.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I just impulse bought a watermelon while hanging out with my friends and now I have to carry it home
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I just impulse bought a watermelon while hanging out with my friends and now I have to carry it home

Draw a face on it and recreate Cast Away on public transit to make the most out of this ordeal.
I was having a few beers the other night and decided I wanted to play harmonica, so I bought a Hohner Blues Harp and an instructional book to learn how to play it lol. I've played it for probably 3 minutes so far.
Quote by gtc83
I was having a few beers the other night and decided I wanted to play harmonica, so I bought a Hohner Blues Harp and an instructional book to learn how to play it lol. I've played it for probably 3 minutes so far.

What kind of bar do you go to that has music equipment at the ready?
I impulse buy to the point where I over correct and get really cautious when I buy anything big.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My last guitar I bought was an impulse. And most of my blurays were a result of me being stoned on payday either at walmart at 3am or browsing amazon
Quote by gtc83

I've been there! I learned one harmonica solo which is in a Foo Fighters song and realised that asides from that, I don't particularly like the harmonica. It's whiny.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I've been there! I learned one harmonica solo which is in a Foo Fighters song and realised that asides from that, I don't particularly like the harmonica. It's whiny.

That's notta whine thats the soul of every plantation born bluesman ever born respect big ups ya
I used to impulse buy. Then the fire nation attacked
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
My last few impulse buys were some movies.

Latest addition to my modest DVD collection are:

District 9
Full Metal Jacket
Chinatown
Zoolander
Dallas Buyers Club
The Wolf of Wall Street

I think I bought Halo 3 a couple of months ago [never played it] but I haven't touched it.
Quote by WCPhils
the monster truck in GTA Online :/

NERD
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by E7#9

I think I bought Halo 3 a couple of months ago [never played it] but I haven't touched it.

A couple months ago this was free for anyone with Xbox Live.
Quote by Redsectoreh
A couple months ago this was free for anyone with Xbox Live.

No shit.

I don't have Xbox Live though, so no loss there
Just impulse bought a few books online because they were only 4 - 7 bucks each (and about 800 pages each). The Secret Language of Birthdays by Gary Goldschneider, as well as two other of his books. Hell yeah. I know I won't regret that.
I impulse bought a scratchcard today.

I won money, which led to another impulse buy(this time a Les Paul classic).
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I impulse bought a scratchcard today.

I won money, which led to another impulse buy(this time a Les Paul classic).

Congratulations! Lucky bastard.
Steam sales and Humble Bundles are as far as my impulse buying goes. Sometimes I don't even buy things I actually have a use for. Like some in-ear headphones to go along with my notebook so I don't have to wear that big ass headset I use at my desktop. Held off almost a year until I finally bought those. And I could use a second pair of everyday shoes and some new socks but I still feel I don't actually need them. I could probably live in those 25m² student flats my whole life and be content with what I have. It's almost pathological.
Quote by fLYinGV23
Congratulations! Lucky bastard.

Thanks.

I should point out I'm only being mostly selfish. I also bought cool(albeit less costly) stuff for friends and family.
Page 1 of 2