13 23%
I call them most of the time
7 12%
Its pretty even
19 33%
I have no friends
18 32%
Voters: 57.
I'm the loser no calls to do stuff so I'm just curious.

Edit.
Change call to contanct, I'm too lazy to fix it but you get the idea.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Jul 17, 2014,
I call them...mean names like jerkwad but they know I'm just kidding. We have a good relationship.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Contacting what ever its two am and I'm fighting a nasty cold.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Cut Price K/i/t/c/h/e/n/s Liverpool. Thirty Ex Display K/i/t/c/h/e/n/s/ To Clear. w/w/w/./e/x/d/i/s/pl/a/y/k/i/t/c/h/e/n/s/1/./c/o./u/k£ 595 Each with appliances.
banned
No, because none of my friends have my phone number besides my job and family.
STಠ_ಠ
they contact me because i am cool and i usually say nuh cuz they r lame and im 2 cool 4 friends
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
i always go out eating with my best friends
it's less than normal
i don't know why i feel so dry
Calling >>>>> texting. Texting is only for having stupid conversations with girls or saying hi to your relatives.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Most of the time it's the other person who initiates contact. Mostly by texting or fb chat. I haven't called a friend just to chat in ages; I only do that with family.

I'd start it more but there's too many people so I need to be selective about it.
cat
No
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
When people need me, and if they're worthy, they know system by which to contact me.
when i'm in cov people call me

when i come home and it's all our old secondary school mates we just know when people are gonna be out so you don't have to call
Everyone who should and needs to be able to get ahold of me does, somehow.

Most of the time I wait for them because I can't be bothered.
ayy lmao
They usually call me. If I happen to be on Facebook checking messages they might ask me on there.
We don't tend to text because that's for teenage girls.

With my best friend it's a bit of both, though he tends to call me more than I do him.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I don't have friends.

I've got friends that I talk to over FB and Whatsapp cross continent and country.

But actual friends to go out with and stuff? Ha.
Quote by Andrea55
No, because none of my friends have my phone number besides my job and family.

Haha you count your job and family as friends.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I guess its even. Probably i contact them more, but i dont blame them, since most of the time when they call me im buisy.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.