Seems very interesting but not so popular, does anyone can share his experience ? Vibesware (http://www.vibesware.com) calls it "Guitar Resonators", which was a bit misleading to me because of well known "Resonator Guitars"
I found some discussion and demos in the Axe Fx Forum ...
seems like a less convenient ebow.

Did you sign up just to post this? Are you in any way related to this company?
No, but I'm definitely looking for other users who can share how good it works, because I'm interested in buying one and would like to get more infos ...
Quote by flexiblemile
seems like a less convenient ebow.

Ditto that...plus Sustainer pickups.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by XSTRINGX
No, but I'm definitely looking for other users who can share how good it works, because I'm interested in buying one and would like to get more infos ...

fair enough. How do you figure you would need/use this product? This thing costs 160 euros for the super basic model. 400+ for the full kit and expression pedal. Is sustain really that important to your tone?

It seems like a one trick pony and requires a lot of setup and will greatly change the way you move on stage. Pretty gimmicky if you ask me but I play at a loud level with a band so sustain isn't really a problem for me. I can see how you might want it for low volumes but if it's just to fiddle around in your room, is 150-400 euros worth it?
I'm currently using Fernandes Sustainers on several of my guitars.

There are similarities (and significant differences) that offer both pros and cons.

Both take the output of the guitar and feed it to an electromagnet that vibrates the strings -- that's what sets up the feedback loop. This replicates the feedback produced on a loud stage (the output of the guitar produces acoustical energy that vibrates the strings in this case).

The Fernandes (and Sustainiac -- I'll refer to both as the Fernandes, even though they're different companies) require routing on each guitar for switching and (sometimes) for the board that controls things. The installation is permanent and limited to that one guitar. You can control the harmonics to a degree with the switching, and if you've run any of the adjustable pots on the PC board to an external pot on the guitar, you can control several other parameters (I have a Sustainer Intensity Pot that replaces a tone pot on a Les Paul, for example). Sustainers sometimes require the sacrifice of a neck pickup (the sustainer driver can be used as a neck pickup, however) to the sustainer driver, and all are "driven" by the bridge pickup.

The Vibesware doesn't require anything in particular from the guitar; it's a standalone and can be used with any electric guitar. It, too, requires the use of the bridge pickup only; otherwise you get odd squeals and squawks that the demonstrator describes as possible sound effects. Uh....no. With the Vibesware, you have some control over the harmonic to which your strings fade, depending on where you have the foot pedal set (switching on the Fernandes) and where you aim the sustainer driver. That's a bit more versatile than the Fernandes.

The Vibesware requires an AC plug and a stationary position. In fact, you really have to be aware of how you're positioned within a half or quarter inch in order to use it. That eliminates stage movement altogether, and it's best used sitting down. Fine for recording, less fine for live stage work. The old acoustic method of controlling feedback sustain requires you to find a particular spot on the stage and crank the amp. Not great for your ears OR for stage movement.

The Fernandes allows you to be almost anywhere with your guitar; a 9V inside the guitar powers it, and if you have a wireless unit, you can roam anywhere, fly through the air, etc.

If you work with low stage volume (some clubs are enforcing this these days), the acoustic method of getting feedback is lost. The Vibesware will still work, as will the Fernandes. Only the Fernandes, however, will allow you to move around a bit (try singing and keeping the Vibesware exactly where you want it to make a note sing. It'll be tricky).

I can visualize using the Vibesware if I want to control the harmonics to a greater degree in the studio, and I can see using it with a number of guitars (where I'd have to get spendy to install the Fernandes style on 10 or 15 guitars). But I wouldn't consider it a viable stage piece.
If you just need it for recording, try resting your guitar body on a sub woofer or big loud cab when you play, if you get it right it works better than anything
There's an awful lot of suspiciously written "discussion" about this product online from mysterious sources. The IP address used here is curious, too. A few too many coincidences to leave this thread open.