hey guys whats up i wanted to know to grow a long metalhead looking hair, i always wanted to grow it but my hair usually grows like into a vegeta from dragon ball z looking hair, my hair is pretty short right now about an inch long form the top and half of an inch from the sides, do you guys know how make it grow down instead of up? and which haircut to get to just let it grow or something? thanks
It grows down after it gets long enough for the weight to pull it down.

Please promise me though that you'll wash it and generally take care of it and not give long haired blokes a bad name pls
Also maybe stop listening to metal because it is bad
Stick your head in one of these, and water as required.

Watch out for greenfly, and slugs. They'll **** your shit right up.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by fLYinGV23
^Slapsy's right. Did this back in the day and it worked wonders man

Me and my first band all did this. Works a treat.
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
Step 1: Dont'.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
^ Step 1: Don't listen to rapture
Step 2: Listen to Slapsy and grow it like a madman

Quote by EMarkM
Me and my first band all did this. Works a treat.

Doesn't it, eh? I honestly was pleased with the results.
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Jul 17, 2014,
Don't do anything.

In fact, try and cut it and convince them not to grow.

If they really are metalhead hair, their spirit of contradiction will have the upper hand and they'll grow in no time.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Step 1: stop caring
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
You do realize that it will eventually hang down once it grows enough, right? I mean, and inch or so of hair is FAR from the look you're talking about. It's going to take time and patience.
Yeah the weight will bring it down eventually. But please, avoid the metalhead look at all costs.
Had hair down to near my ass at one point in my life. I wouldn't go back, but if you want it, you just have to be patient. Everyone has that awkward phase when they grow it, you just have to suck it up and let it grow.
Quote by MetalMullet
Jizz is good for your hair. Makes it grow faster. Just ask snazz.

ok i just jizzed 5 minutes ago let me go scrap it all off from my belly
I call bullshit—it's not actually possible to look like Vegeta without using hair gel or some such product, or getting electrocuted. If you have long hair and it doesn't hang down, that's called an afro, and you need to have your hair straightened if you're hoping for a metalhead look.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
As far as I know, drinking water will help your hair grow faster, and much else is myth.
Fact is, your hair is governed by two things: genes and styling.

Your hair will grow to a length influenced by your genes, and to a shape (straight, frizzy, whatever) dictated specifically by its shape in cross section.

So now you know.
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
Quote by DarkF1ame777

I desperately wish that I never read this post
I have the long hair because its the only thing that works for my very awkwardly prepotioned face, giant freaking forehead, large cheekbones and for a disproportionate jaw. The hair helps hide the first two and my beard takes care of the other problem. I'm hella ugly with short hair the fact I'm a metalhead is pure coincidence in my choice of hairstyle.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Once you let your asshair grow, the rest will follow.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
You're obviously not metal enough bro. You should might as well grow a trendy hairstyle and listen to indie rock.
Quote by DarkF1ame777

Hey m8, you misunderstood me. Your own jizz won't work. You need to ask a buddy.
TS here's a few tips from a dude that had long hair for 5 years (omg so long amazing i know)
First of all, showering isn't a priority. If you don't shower for a good amount of time smegma (can also be called dick cheese) will start building up on your dick. After 2 or 3 weeks of not showering take a razor blade and scrape the dick cheese of your dick (of course, you fucking retard.) After that, eat it as fast as possible. Smegma is rich in vitamins and shit that will hidrate your hair, and you'll start to notice that you won't need to comb it or use perfume after a bit. Second step is very easy: do your mom in the butt, and then as soon as her anus prolapses, rip it off as hard as you can. If done succesfully, she'll have a massive internal hemorrhage and will die quite fast. A hammer to the throat will do the trick if she doesn't die fast enough. Then, empty the contents of her bowels into your mouth. Try to eat as much shit as possible. After her bowels are empty, get her secured somewhat, open a window, tie a know with her bowels around your neck and throw yourself out of the window. Don't worry, her bowels won't be able to sustain your weight, so you'll die splattered on the floor. Try to fall head first for extra points: you get one point for every single person you splatter your brain matter on.