So, I had a Vox Valvetronix VT20+, and I know to some of you hard core guitar freaks that's bad because "Oh, no. It's not fully tube". But, it was my first amp and I loved it. I love Reverb and Delay, so it was a great amp. I honestly don't know why it doesn't have a higher price tag. Anyways, I loved it, but don't have it anymore.

I'd like a new amp. Something unique, but handles pedals well. Not a lot of pedals, six at the most. I love vintage things, but don't have a whole lot of money right now. I'm saying like $500 max. I am a classical guitarist, so I do a lot of fingerpicking, arpeggios. My favorite band is Coldplay (ik, kinda cliche, but I don't care. I think they're great) Buckland's sound is sweet, but also with a bit of drive. So, something on the cleaner, warmer, sweet side.

I was looking at the Fender Excelsior, and thought it was pretty cool. Does it take pedals well? And I don't mean to be a noob, but why the mic and accordion holes? It doesn't have to be this amp, I just thought it was neat and unique.

This isn't an urgent matter, I'd just like some opinions from the experts.
Find a used Vox AC15, or maybe a Fender Blues Junior
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by sguziewicz1

I'd like a new amp. Something unique, but handles pedals well. Not a lot of pedals, six at the most.

I am a classical guitarist, so I do a lot of fingerpicking, arpeggios. My favorite band is Coldplay

Does it take pedals well? And I don't mean to be a noob, but why the mic and accordion holes?

You're trying way too hard.

EDIT: If this wasn't a joke, then just give up right now.
Now I remember why I don't ask for help online, arrogant pricks. So bored you're on this website, bother to reply but without an answer?
Sorry man, you aren't gonna find any experts here in the pit. You're probably better off asking here.
Quote by sguziewicz1
Now I remember why I don't ask for help online, arrogant pricks. So bored you're on this website, bother to reply but without an answer?

You now know the way of The Pit.
Quote by sguziewicz1

Try making this thread in the dedicated gear forum. You'd get serious responses that way.

The Pit is the forum where people [for the most part] discuss NON music related topics. Hell, many people here don't even play guitar any more but stick around for the lelz.
Quote by sguziewicz1

the first reply was a serious answer...

(at least I think)

you posted in the wrong place, like a lot of people do. It gets annoying seeing it so often so people make fun. Don't get arsey because you didn't bother to read which sub forum to post in properly
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by sguziewicz1

u r not v smart
I have one, three. And a harp too actually. The really fancy schmancy harmonica xp