Hi )
I'm building this
http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/New-Jersey-Electric-Guitar-DIY-Kit/PZW
and i was wondering if the pickups are ok and if they arent if i should change them with the

Gibson 490R moder classic humbucker neck pick up
and a
Gibson Burstbucker pro humbucker pickup
how do they work together and if they are good
i know nothing about pickups so i seek help here.
if possible find me good pickups on this site http://www.gear4music.com/
thank you
(sorry for any spelling mistakes english isnt my native language)
First build the kit, get it all adjusted the way you like it, and then play the thing for six months. If you're not happy with the pickups at that point (some pickups grow on you), then consider swapping them out.

If you DO decide to swap them out, be aware that random internet reviews are going to do you little or no good, including glowing ones. I have one set of pickups in mind that sounds great on most Les Pauls, but just so-so on other guitar types. Saving money by building your own guitar can be negated by spending for unnecessary "upgrades."
Ok thanks for the advice
but i still dont know if its worth buying this over a allready built guitar yes its cheaper but how good is it if you compare them
If you want to start learning the ins and outs of guitar assembly and setup then go with the kit. If you're just doing it to save money then I'd just buy a cheap guitar or used guitar.

As far as the pickups go those two are good and would work fine together. The 490R is very smooth but a little bass heavy, it nails the classic 'Slash' solo tone IMO. Never used the burstbucker but Gibson usually only puts it in fairly high end guitars. These pick-ups are quite expensive though so don't buy them until you're sure you like your DIY guitar.
2002 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2014 Fender Strat (American Nitro Honeyburst)
2003 Ibanez Acoustic
Digitech RP500
Blackstar HT5R
Quote by demonhellcat
If you want to start learning the ins and outs of guitar assembly and setup then go with the kit. If you're just doing it to save money then I'd just buy a cheap guitar or used guitar.

This. On Thomann the Harley Benton kits are at most 10€ cheaper than similar Harley Benton guitars, and then you've got to buy the paint, so if you want the best value you should probably look for a good used guitar.

that guitar is like falling in love with a stripper
Silmeria
Valkyrie
modded Squier Strats