all your riffs in Overdramatic were tasty, you connect everything together really well. I like your tone as well. love the little tremolo part in the riff you play before the chorus (like at 0:33). sounds like the bass could be a tiny bit louder. in Happy Days, I feel like the drums should come in at the beginning with a fill or have a crash on the first beat. also like that one guy commented on the song the chorus could use a bit more of a transition. but I definitely like your style, it's heavy yet happy and catchy. and your playing sounds awesome! great job

here's something I posted the other day if you wanna critique it - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650346
I ****ing dig this, tasty riffs. on happy days i feel like that fade in if there's a sort of silence it would give everything a bit more umph with some contrast. Definitely dig the style, has a nice balance technicality with the riffs but doesn't feel over the top
Quote by xspooks
all your riffs in Overdramatic were tasty, you connect everything together really well. I like your tone as well. love the little tremolo part in the riff you play before the chorus (like at 0:33). sounds like the bass could be a tiny bit louder. in Happy Days, I feel like the drums should come in at the beginning with a fill or have a crash on the first beat. also like that one guy commented on the song the chorus could use a bit more of a transition. but I definitely like your style, it's heavy yet happy and catchy. and your playing sounds awesome! great job

here's something I posted the other day if you wanna critique it - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650346

Really really appreciate it! So glad when people like my stuff after I've spent ages trying to come up with it. I definitely agree that the intro to happy days should be a bit more exciting. Just have to come up with another way of making it so now
Thanks for the feedback mate!

Quote by thetinysurvivor
I ****ing dig this, tasty riffs. on happy days i feel like that fade in if there's a sort of silence it would give everything a bit more umph with some contrast. Definitely dig the style, has a nice balance technicality with the riffs but doesn't feel over the top

Thank you!! yeah I agree with you. Needs to have something to make it really 'punch you in the face'. Thats what I'm going for
Nit picking probably, but I feel the snare should be louder on overdramatic and the kick should be a little quieter.
Earth without ART, is just Eh...
I followed you almost immediately after hearing the first riff a few times. This song is dreamy and trippy and everythings thats good about rock. The next riff is so John Putruci followed by a catchy foo fighters type chorus. Damn this needs vocals. Dave Grohl-esque, work on hiring him or finding someone like him :p I feel like it needs some kind of short bridge instead of repeating the chorus since by then it gets repetitive. It'd be much less repetitive if it had vocals again cuz its so catchy. The solo has a slow tasty start that reminds me of Slash, but never delves into the technical side you showed in your earlier riffs. As far as the production and the riffs go, it was pretty ****ing kickass. Not at all what I expected. Great job on this!

C4C please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650532
Quote by blackleo89
have nothing bad to say about it, excellent production and execution.

Thank you so much

Quote by metalzeppelin
Nit picking probably, but I feel the snare should be louder on overdramatic and the kick should be a little quieter.

Yeah some people have told me to make the snare louder. Kick might be a bit too clicky as well haha. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote by owen556
I followed you almost immediately after hearing the first riff a few times. This song is dreamy and trippy and everythings thats good about rock. The next riff is so John Putruci followed by a catchy foo fighters type chorus. Damn this needs vocals. Dave Grohl-esque, work on hiring him or finding someone like him :p I feel like it needs some kind of short bridge instead of repeating the chorus since by then it gets repetitive. It'd be much less repetitive if it had vocals again cuz its so catchy. The solo has a slow tasty start that reminds me of Slash, but never delves into the technical side you showed in your earlier riffs. As far as the production and the riffs go, it was pretty ****ing kickass. Not at all what I expected. Great job on this!

C4C please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650532

Awesome dude! Haha I'm working on vocals at the moment. Really wanna take these songs on the road. I can see what you mean with the repeating choruses. Was quite hard for me to make it all connect and flow in a nice way. Not really satisfied with the way it goes from the solo to the last chorus to be honest.
Thank you again!
Really catchy tune and some great execution going on. I thought all the guitar sounds were great.

To be critical, the whole rhythm section could use some attention. Drum mixing was unbalanced and the bass guitar could be more present. It would probably mean sacrificing some of the nice low end of the guitar sound to give the bass more room to come through, but in the end it would make for a much more "finished" sounding song. I know as a guitarist in a guitar featuring song it's easy to be lazy with the other instruments. What you've got here is fantastic. I'd love to hear another pass on this production wise.

On a side note, what are you using to record the guitars (guitar/amp/etc)?

Would love to have your C4C on this tune of mine:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650702
Quote by drchek
Really catchy tune and some great execution going on. I thought all the guitar sounds were great.

To be critical, the whole rhythm section could use some attention. Drum mixing was unbalanced and the bass guitar could be more present. It would probably mean sacrificing some of the nice low end of the guitar sound to give the bass more room to come through, but in the end it would make for a much more "finished" sounding song. I know as a guitarist in a guitar featuring song it's easy to be lazy with the other instruments. What you've got here is fantastic. I'd love to hear another pass on this production wise.

On a side note, what are you using to record the guitars (guitar/amp/etc)?

Would love to have your C4C on this tune of mine:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650702

Thanks man! Gonna have another go at this mix when I get home, thanks for the pointers!

All the guitars are pod farm + lecab with sperimental impulses.

Any more feedback?
This sounds like a band that needs to exist. Hooks for the kids and riffs for the techie nerds. That's got to be a formula for success!
Quote by KJP
This sounds like a band that needs to exist. Hooks for the kids and riffs for the techie nerds. That's got to be a formula for success!

Thank you I'm trying so hard to form a band to play these songs with! It's just so hard, no one seem to be interested in playing this kind of music for some reason.

Quote by aaron aardvark
Sanati,
"Overdramatic": Guitar is ear-piercing to me at times, but I'm sensitive to that. Guitar playing is impressive though. Some good vocals would be nice. Drums are good (though some of the cymbals sound odd at times). Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650867

Thank you! Yeah the guitars do seem kind of harsh tbh. I think the cymbals are pumping a bit, which makes them a bit weird. Trying hard to find vocals at the moment. Give me a shout if you know anyone