I just found out that one of my influences, and I'm sure many of the fellow Pit goers as well, has passed away a couple of days ago. Here's what I think is one of his best performances in memorium. Rock On Johnny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6kPQLLLYAc
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Jul 18, 2014,
Relatively young too, although he looked a LOT older.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Edgar is best winter anyway

Funny you should say this. I was at work last night and I overheard a woman say to one supervisor, "Johnny Winter died."
Supervisor says, "Who?"
Woman starts singing main riff from Frankenstein.
Me:
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
"Abe said 'where You want this killin' done', God said 'down on highway 61' "
Yeah I know it's a Dylan song but Johnny's version is far superior, cut me some slack. RIP Slide King.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Quote by Arby911
Relatively young too, although he looked a LOT older.

How "young" was he? When I saw him live a few years ago, he was playing in some tiny club. When he finally came out on stage, I thought he was ****ing dead. He could barely walk and his skin looked like it was about to just start falling off of him in pieces.

That is why I was so shocked when it turned out to be the LOUDEST concert I've been to, and I've seen plenty of metal bands live. I swear it was because he was so old he couldn't hear it, because it was just unnecessary and everyone in the bar was putting ear plugs in
He was 70, but he was also albino. That isn't easy on the body.

I saw him several years ago at a blues fest. Glad I got to see him live.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
He was 70, but he was also albino. That isn't easy on the body.

I saw him several years ago at a blues fest. Glad I got to see him live.

Same here, even for his age and needing help on the stage, the man could still rock harder than most.

Get educated fartblasta, although I don't expect much from someone with such a name
Quote by fLYinGV23
Same here, even for his age and needing help on the stage, the man could still rock harder than most.

Get educated fartblasta, although I don't expect much from someone with such a name

Quote by fartblasta1

No ill intent But if you're a fan of the blues or rock, seriously check him out. The man was a leading influence for lots of artists. Put out his first record at 15
Quote by fLYinGV23
No ill intent But if you're a fan of the blues or rock, seriously check him out. The man was a leading influence for lots of artists. Put out his first record at 15

i only listen to dubstep.