I've been playing guitar for a couple years now and I'm starting to get good.

I have an okay Fender Squire, but I'm planning on getting a Schecter Syn Gates Custom, since I'm a huge A7X fan and I like the sound it makes.

Getting to my question, right now I have a crappy amp, and I'm planning to also get a new amp with it.

The two I'm deciding on (very similar price, heard they are best for there prices)

The Line 6 Spider 150 or an Orange Crush CR120H.
I just wanna see your opinions on this before I buy

I like playing all genres of music, but I love metal, classic rock and punk, so that's what i would pretty much being playing.

Thanks!
You could score way better amps used!

I mean, if you really want to get either a Spider or a Crush, I'd pick the Orange amp without a doubt. However, I'm sure if you tell us your area and your budget someone will be able to find a deal within your area.
yeah go used. both of those amps are trash.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
both of those are crappy practice amps, relatively speaking. You'd be looking to upgrade a few months after you purchased each.

What is your budget and what do you want to use it for? What is your current amp?

Do you live in a house and play in a bedroom at low volume levels?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
both of those are crappy practice amps, relatively speaking. You'd be looking to upgrade a few months after you purchased each.

What is your budget and what do you want to use it for? What is your current amp?

Do you live in a house and play in a bedroom at low volume levels?

Yeah, although I would want to play live at some point. My Budget is like $500 or Less (I prefer less lol)

Right now I have an Acoustic G35fx witch is really bad, i mean it works in all but I could play guitar without the amp and get the same vibe with it.
if you want the best budget amp there is for heavier music. you should def look into getting a used peavey vypyr tube 60. they go for under $300 used on guitarcenter.com i got mine for $250.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by romeozdistress
if you want the best budget amp there is for heavier music. you should def look into getting a used peavey vypyr tube 60. they go for under $300 used on guitarcenter.com i got mine for $250.

completely what i would recommend. you would have enough left over to get a sanpera switch.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/