In primary school I used to love a book that was a large picture book detailing the journey of a large fictional spaceship. I think the book might have been larger than A4 size.

Each page had a new illustration of the spaceship, and it was either cross sectional or of an individual level. I remember that one page prominently featured a dirty ******* with a pot of bubbling goo and a chef.

I think there were other books in the series, with the same kind of format.

At the end of the book or near it, they crash into the planet they were heading for.

I dont think there were many (or any) words on each page.

This has been driving me nuts. Does anyone remember reading this book or know the name of it or the author?
Quote by Rick540
I play in drop F. When I chug on the 6th string the floor splits open and satan crawls out.
Recalling a little more, i think it was a hotel spaceship, and there was no journey to a planet, it was an unplanned crash
Quote by Rick540
I play in drop F. When I chug on the 6th string the floor splits open and satan crawls out.
*******, not sure why that was filtered :?
Quote by Rick540
ummmmm,

ˈkɪtʃɪn,-tʃ(ən/Submit
noun
a room or area where food is prepared and cooked.
Quote by Rick540
why the **** is ******* censored?

Is it so we can't tell women to get off the computer and get back in the *******?! Because we have a right to say that...
its because of the spambots that kept spamming ads for new kit-chens
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!