Hi guys i'm planning buy new gears i want to play Slipknot,Muse,Metallica and Stone Sour

I'm gonna buy Schecter Hellraiser Special C1 as a guitar but i'm not decide which amp is the best for metal music.

Have You tried Blackstar Id Core Stereo Amp i'm not sure effects would be enought for metal.

Or buy Roland Amp

Which cohice would be best for me.

Sorry for bad english and this is all i can buy in turkey i suppose
I suppose they'll have more nice stuff in Turkey on the other hand.

Mind that to obtain a particular sound, the amp is much more important than the guitar, so if you have to decide what to buy first I'd upgrade the amp first unless the guitar was really uncomfortable to play.

How much money do you want to spend for the new gear?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Give us this information as required on the GG&A Rules and Resource Center so we can give you proper advice:

Quote by GG&A Rules and Resource Center
What ...(Insert Gear?)... Threads

(what you should include to get good advice)

Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Genres? - What style do you play mostly, fav guitarists, do you need cleans, etc?

New or Used? - Lots of great amps out there used, especially in a down economy.

Home or Gig? - Also important. Maybe you do both. Jamming with a drummer can be considered 'gigging' but you won't have a PA etc.

Closest City? - We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly and we can help further if we know what city you are in (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc)

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.

Paragraphs of information about yourself are nice but we really just need the answers to these 6 things.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Spambot_2
I suppose they'll have more nice stuff in Turkey on the other hand.

Mind that to obtain a particular sound, the amp is much more important than the guitar, so if you have to decide what to buy first I'd upgrade the amp first unless the guitar was really uncomfortable to play.

How much money do you want to spend for the new gear?

Around 750$ There is a Used Hellraiser but dude wants 500 $ for it if he accept 400-425$ i'll buy it

New Hellraiser-Amp

New Schecter Omen Extreme 6-Better Amp

Whic choice is better Used Hellraiser and New Omen Extreme has equal price by the way
If the hellraiser is fine, I'd go for that one, just be sure you can try it before.

As for the money left for the amp, I'd say save up a bit more and get a used peavey vypyr tube 60.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
If the hellraiser is fine, I'd go for that one, just be sure you can try it before.

As for the money left for the amp, I'd say save up a bit more and get a used peavey vypyr tube 60.

I cant find the amp you said but i found this

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/muzik-plak-enstruman/peavey-fg03584392-e-gitar-amfisi-vypyr-serisi-1-118648407#product-information

And this is The Used Hellraiser its look fine but the screws one it its look like melted ore something like that can i change those screws

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-muzik-muzik-aletleri-schecter-hellraiser-special-c-1-sabit-koprulu-169299302/detay

I'll play at home so are these nice gears?
I wouldn't get that amp in particular.

Maybe though you could find yourself a jet city combo, that would handle these bands' sounds pretty fine and it doesn't cost much more than your budget.
If you can't find it there look for it on thomann.de which I think ships to turkey too.
Or again, maybe you can find yourself a used peavey 6505 combo for a good price.

I would personally play a guitar before buying it used, though it's your call there.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
I wouldn't get that amp in particular.

Maybe though you could find yourself a jet city combo, that would handle these bands' sounds pretty fine and it doesn't cost much more than your budget.
If you can't find it there look for it on thomann.de which I think ships to turkey too.
Or again, maybe you can find yourself a used peavey 6505 combo for a good price.

I would personally play a guitar before buying it used, though it's your call there.

The Cheapest Jet city amp is $600 in turkey.God I hate that country.

http://www.mydukkan.com/urunler_detay.asp?id=16751&gid=3242

Can you recommend amp from this web site.

By the way i'm thinking go to Istanbul and look for used amps.