So I got this soundboard and the mics play fine however i t won't play any inputs from my guitars. Tried the 6.5mm jack on several diff cables to my acoustic

Any ideas?
What guitar do you wanna connect?

A generic acoustic guitar though you should work when connected to whatever input, ideally (veeery ideally) XLR out from the guitar to XLR in on whatever mixer channel.

If the guitar doesn't have an XLR out, discover if the signal coming out from the 1/4" jack out on the guitar is line or instrument level.
If it's the first connect it to the line input and if it's the second find yourself a 1/4" jack to male XLR cable and connect it to the mix input.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I have a sound hole pickup that's 1/4 inch but my other acoustic has an xlr. I'll have to grab another xlr cable I guess...it just bothers me that it won't output my 60 dollar sound hole pickup.

Thanks for your response.
Quote by Southerndrawl
it just bothers me that it won't output my 60 dollar sound hole pickup.
What ya gotta do if you want to use that is get a 1/4" jack to male XLR cable and connect it to a mic input.

Also the problem isn't an output problem, it's an input problem.
Basically, the 1/4" in jacks on your mixer expect a signal of a much higher intensity than the one your pickup sends, so you gotta connect it to the mic input which expects a signal of pretty low intensity if you want your mixer to receive any signal.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.