i came across this on an online used guitars shopping site...its for sale and the demand is 200 USD

no model name given at the back of headstock,,,the Serial Number shows its made in Korea,in 2001 (if im reading it right)

ive seen the catalogs from 2001 online but cant still place it...im thinking its a 350DX but not sure cuz the inlays dont match..here are a few notsogood pics...help needed

Last edited by Insomnium101 at Jul 19, 2014,
I never usually say this, but that's not an Ibanez. That's a copy....of a very cheap guitar. The trem is not right, and the body shape is not right.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Quote by RBM01991
I never usually say this, but that's not an Ibanez. That's a copy....of a very cheap guitar. The trem is not right, and the body shape is not right.

thanks for the headsup...youre right,the trem doesnt look alright at all.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Definitely looks like an S series.....

opinion on if it looks legit ?
200 bucks seems like a good deal but, if I were you, I'd find out exactly what model it is through the Ibanez online catalog.
Hokay so ill stay away from this one....

what about this Mockingbird guys....going really cheap at 220usd ...possible issue is ive never seen a MB with the BC rich logo written horizontally...Also no serial number/other logo anywhere else

Quote by Dimarzio45
200 bucks seems like a good deal but, if I were you, I'd find out exactly what model it is through the Ibanez online catalog.

i have checked..no s series guitar in the year 2001 had those inlays
Quote by Insomnium101

dat broken headstock
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
dat broken headstock

Yeah, this. It's fixable since it looks like it's just a break on the scarf joint... but it'll be more money than it's worth on a guitar like that. Try again dude, you're really not having much luck with this.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Insomnium101, what is your goal with this?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
Insomnium101, what is your goal with this?

i dunno...already have 3 right now,a fender MIM,epiphone LP junior and a ESP LTD KH202....im at one of those points again where i just dont seem to have the commitment to keep doing scales...just started up on legatos and i suck at them...like hell....everytime this happens i get a new axe to somehow get some new zest into my practice..

so went through a couple of pawn shops and looked at guitars online....infact just came across a Ibanez Art 320 which looks nice.....though going by my luck,its bound to be a fake as well
Quote by Insomnium101
i dunno...already have 3 right now,a fender MIM,epiphone LP junior and a ESP LTD KH202....im at one of those points again where i just dont seem to have the commitment to keep doing scales...just started up on legatos and i suck at them...like hell....everytime this happens i get a new axe to somehow get some new zest into my practice..

so went through a couple of pawn shops and looked at guitars online....infact just came across a Ibanez Art 320 which looks nice.....though going by my luck,its bound to be a fake as well

i was just casually joking that you were having bad luck with fakes.

what kind of guitar do you want?

also you would probably be happier if you saved up and got something nicer.

hell you can get an ibanez prestige 1570 or so for ~$500 used from guitarcenter's used site. that model has a floyd styled bridge.

an LTDEC1000 isn't hard to find sub $500 (thats a hardtail)
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i was just casually joking that you were having bad luck with fakes.

what kind of guitar do you want?

also you would probably be happier if you saved up and got something nicer.

hell you can get an ibanez prestige 1570 or so for ~$500 used from guitarcenter's used site. that model has a floyd styled bridge.

an LTDEC1000 isn't hard to find sub $500 (thats a hardtail)

Thanks for the advice..yah my Kh202 has an FR..cant say its without its hassles.

I guess id like something with a flatter neck now..i have smallish hands and my friends ibanez (wizard neck) feels much more natural to me as compared to an Lp or a strat.

Ive heard some very good things about the ec1000...the reviews on UG give it an avearge 9plus as well...any opinion on the Ibanez Art series or maybe a Jackson dinky pro?...and how they would compare to the above mentioned model
Last edited by Insomnium101 at Jul 22, 2014,