Page 1 of 2
in my perfect world, i'd be signed to a nice girl. it would cost one million kisses.

i'm about to enter withdrawal again and it brings the angst out from deep inside me. post you angst here in great detail and give me something to read in the morning
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
in my perfect world, i'd be signed to a nice girl. it would cost one million kisses.

i'm about to enter withdrawal again and it brings the angst out from deep inside me. post you angst here in great detail and give me something to read in the morning

maybe if you just stuck to your plan you wouldn't feel shitty all the time
I'm actually feeling un-angsty, which is a bit unusual. Probably because I got out of this bloody town for a day and spent the night at my sister's, and watched a great film.

I could copy past my posts from the Can't Say It? thread Those are pretty angsty.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by captaincrunk
maybe if you just stuck to your plan you wouldn't feel shitty all the time

i had to pause the withdrawal so i could fulfill some obligations with my extended family. wish i could have continued at a steady pace but priorities.
Quote by Eastwinn
i had to pause the withdrawal so i could fulfill some obligations with my extended family. wish i could have continued at a steady pace but priorities.

that's not how shit works and I don't accept your excuse
The only thing I'm feeling angsty about is a girl, and that's too pedestrian to post about. I could make something up. My turtle has Lou Gehrig's disease.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Eastwinn

That sucks so even tho I'm not that angsty I'll detail it for yr sake. Feelin kinda bummed that I don't have a girl in my life rn (in a way that's more than a friend or who I'm trying to get to that point). Between having girls who I was trying to get closer to and it didn't really work out, and before that dating a girl (with whom things ended horribly), it's the first time in like 6 months I haven't had a specific girl on my mind. Tried tinder but it isn't helping really. I know you need to be happy by yourself before you should date someone it whatever, but I am happy by myself, I'm always just happier when I'm going after someone or dating someone.

Edit: also I really just wanna have sex and smoke weed but neither if those things is happening presently
Last edited by ManInTheBox14 at Jul 20, 2014,
I do everything possible physically to make myself look attractive, but I think it's my personality that drives women away. I'm aware of the issue, but I don't think I can change myself, and it may be years before I have another close relationship.

Angst posted.
that's exactly what i wanted. keep your head up, but when it's down post about it here

Quote by captaincrunk

what are you doing, exactly?
Quote by Eastwinn
what are you doing, exactly?

Filtering his angst through anger and directing it at you cause you're in something of a tough spot rn making you an easy target.
Quote by TheChaz
I do everything possible physically to make myself look attractive, but I think it's my personality that drives women away. I'm aware of the issue, but I don't think I can change myself, and it may be years before I have another close relationship.

Angst posted.

Don't tell me things fizzled out with hot personal trainer chick.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't tell me things fizzled out with hot personal trainer chick.

Yeah, but it was more my disinterest in her. She was kinda weird. Talked non-stop about random shit, and she stopped a makeout sesh to talk about working out.
I don't understand your threads :/

My angst is when people are actively ignoring you. You have told them that you are care but they just completely ignore it. What is even the point in showing you care now?

Also when people in your presence are on their phone 24/7 but when you are not around them they take in excess of hours to respond.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Jul 20, 2014,
I don't see what's difficult to understand about this one
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
angst huh?

I'm not sure if I'm capable of such a complex emotion.
scared shitless of anything remotely "feely" though, if that counts
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I'm angsty cause I'm in a phase where I just finished 4 years of college and now becoming an actual adult, it's just hard to figure things out. I'm sick of the part time minimum wage work I'm doing, and I'm ready for the next step. My major is criminal justice, and getting a job in law enforcement is such a long, tedious, slow process. I've got all these interviews, tests, and dates coming up for it, but I'm completely stuck 'till I land a full time job in that field. I want it now, just to move on, but I'm forced to wait.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm not angsty at the moment. Hell, I wrote a happy song yesterday. I don't know what the f*ck's right with me.

ha! I like that phrase
Quote by Telecaster7
I'm not okay (I promise)
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by TheChaz

Angst posted.

Maybe it's because doing "everything possible physically" makes girls think you're shallow?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Angst? I'm moving halfway across the world from China to the USA.... leaving all my friends, my favorite bubble tea shop, and most of my possessions as I don't have a moving company. So all my life's going in two suitcases. To parents out there.... just stop moving your kids around constantly. Money's not the most important thing in the world. Your kids can't make a steady group of friends ever.... and during the years where every third teenager is dealing with depression or suicidal thoughts.... it's just stressful. Okay I tried to make that as dramatic but truthful as possible. I'm sure it's nothing compared to everyone else. I'm usually pretty positive.
Quote by captaincrunk

Have to agree with this. :\ can't keep looking for ways out. sticking through the hardest times are what proves your mettle.
Quote by blake1221
Have to agree with this. :\ can't keep looking for ways out. sticking through the hardest times are what proves your mettle.

i didn't relapse, if that's what you're thinking. i just took my lowest dose and made it a steady dose while i gained some stamina back. all my obligations were filled as of yesterday so i'm back at it today with progress that makes me think i can be clean by the end of this month (though still feeling withdrawal for.. ages). i really, really want this and having to pause was annoying but there was business to be done.

i appreciate both of your concerns, you and crunk, truly. it means a lot.
I'm sorry, are you on Suboxan or Methadone or something? I don't mean to be a complete stranger interjecting on something personal, but you did post it on a public forum, sooooooooo.

WHUS THE DEAL JUNKIE

Just kidding man, I went through withdrawal a few years ago when I had a bad drug problem, but I got to the other side, it's not so impossible.

ALSO JUST QUIT CIGS FUK YAH
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Met Bono, had an argument with Buddy Guy and hugged Pippy Long Stockings

now that can't be true.. buddy always seems like such an agreeable character
Quote by Telecaster7
It's pretty much over with finally but I've been super angsty (maybe more than ever) about how shitty of a situation I've always been put in pretty much from birth and how uncool that is and how often people are raised in shit where they have little chance of doing anything ever
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Page 1 of 2