Very nice cover indeed although I really do have to ask: how are you getting on with that Pykmax thing? I'm very dubious about them myself and looking for opinions that aren't sponsored by the company
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Very nice cover indeed although I really do have to ask: how are you getting on with that Pykmax thing? I'm very dubious about them myself and looking for opinions that aren't sponsored by the company

Thanks man

I use those really cool picks for some time, and have found them to be nothing short of amazing, in that my picking accuracy has increased considerably. With these picks, I also never worry anymore about dropping the pick or think about how hard I have grip it, so my concentration and attention can be more focused on my playing style and the creative side of things. I've also discovered a playing technique which would have been virtually impossible using a regular pick. I cannot say enough good things about the PYKMAX picks, which took me personally a minimum amount of time to get used to...
Awesome rig you've got there and great playing. I'm so pumped to be going to a master class with Guthrie tonight. What an amazing player.
Thank you James and Animadversion

(checked out yours, and left you comments on your post)
Dude! That was amazing! Freaking awesome man!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.