I'm buying new guitar, and I don't know which one to choose. I want the most quality guitar from these: B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird, Charvel Desolation DX-1 FR and DST-1 FR, DBZ Bird Of Prey FM3-FR, Dean Custom 550 Floyd, Ibanez Iron Label RGIR20E, Jackson KVMGQ Pro Series King V, Kramer Assault 220 Plus EMG, ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 FR, Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 FR A, Washburn PXS100ARFRWHM. From every manufacturer, I chose the most expensive guitar I can buy and that suits me.
Last edited by ognjenmijatov at Jul 20, 2014,
Quote by MaXiMuse

Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit? - $1000

Favorite Artists? - Are there any guitarists whose tone that you'd like to get close to? - I listen all types of metal and rock, there are too many guitarists: Angus Young, Mick Thomson, Gus G, Tony Iommi etc.

Preferences? - What body shapes, neck profiles, brands, and number of frets do you like/want? - Just to have active humbuckers, floyd rose (1000 series and up) and 24 frets.

Pickups? - Do you want actives, passives, humbuckers, single coils? What configuration are you looking for? - active humbuckers

New or Used? - Lots of great guitars out there used, and a guaranteed way to get the most bang for your buck. - New.

Location? - Where are you located? The more detail you can give us, the more we can help you. We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly, because prices and markets fluctuate throughout the world, and we can help further if we know what city you are in to see what used gear is available near you (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc). - I live in Serbia, but I wil order guitar from USA.

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know. - Currently selling my current gear: Ibanez MTM10, Line 6 Spider IV 30, Monster Rock 12ft. cable etc.
Last edited by ognjenmijatov at Jul 20, 2014,
Quote by Wisthekiller
New amp. Above anything else, a new amp.

I will buy Peavey 6505 Plus 112.
This is your last warning, you've made at least five threads where all you did was list a bunch of gear and then ask what to buy. Deleting them after the fact won't help you.

Either give some information in the first post or don't waste forum space/time with junk threads.
If you end up picking between the Charvels note that the DS-1 tone is gonna outdo the Soloist - especially for AC DC, Sabbath and Slipknot. Blackouts and the mahogany neck = cream. Plus you get tone knobs :O. HOWEVER, this is at the expense of kinda awkward high fret access.
Charvel DX-1 FR / DS-1 ST / DC-1 FR / Custom Strat / La Patrie Hybrid CW / Vypyr 30 / VK100 / 1960A
you seem to have no idea. totally different neck shapes, body shapes/woods/neck joints/etc.

go play some. i cannot even really help you because you have no idea what you want, how should i know to help you?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
you seem to have no idea. totally different neck shapes, body shapes/woods/neck joints/etc.

go play some. i cannot even really help you because you have no idea what you want, how should i know to help you?

I've tried all the guitars and I like each in their own way.
Quote by Roc8995
This is your last warning, you've made at least five threads where all you did was list a bunch of gear and then ask what to buy. Deleting them after the fact won't help you.

Either give some information in the first post or don't waste forum space/time with junk threads.

I promise this is the last thread.
Quote by ognjenmijatov
I've tried all the guitars and I like each in their own way.

get one the 'way' you like.

how do you expect do you think we can tell you.

list each guitar and one pro and one con and i will help you. otherwise you are wasting my time.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/