I am uying whole new gear and don't know which cable to buy, MOGAMI Platinum Guitar R or a cable from Analysys Plus company. Can you help me?
I would buy two reasonably priced quality cables (Planet Waves, Lava Cable Blue Demon/Magma) and have a backup rather than spend $100 on a single cable. I wouldn't buy a $100 cable expecting to hear an improvement over any decently made one that costs half as much.
Quality guitar cables can usually be found for around $1 per foot. No reason to spend 5 times as much for "high end" stuff. The secret to guitar cables is to find ones that use quality ends like Switchcraft and keep runs less than 20'.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/gear_maintenance/the_truth_behind_instrument_cables.html?no_takeover
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Jul 20, 2014,
I've been getting custom cables made with Mogami wire and Neutrik ends for <$40 from www.redco.com

They also carry Canare wire which is really good.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Get whatever length of whatever good quality cable, a couple cheap rebranded switchraft 228 (or 226 if you feel unoriginal), grab a soldering iron and make yourself whatever cable you need.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Robbgnarly
I've been getting custom cables made with Mogami wire and Neutrik ends for <$40 from www.redco.com

They also carry Canare wire which is really good.

Decent price.

FWIW, there are five or six levels of Mogami wire which are appearing in guitar cables these days. it's not enough to say "Mogami" and let it go at that.

I've been using bulk Canare and Neutrik and doing my own for years. Not difficult. They're at least as good as any of the "warranteed for life" cables and about a third to half the price.