Hey all, I'm not sure if this would be the right forum to post this in. But I'm looking to get some help with setting up Guitar Rig, I've tried messaging Native Instruments for support and tried posting on their forums but both are useless.

So my problem is I've bought guitar rig, and when i installed it, there was a noticeable sound delay when i would pluck the strings and when the sound was produced. So i downloaded asio4all and in the settings for asio4all everything seems to be working except that I get no sound output. theres volume at the inputs, but theres no sound actually coming out of the speakers. In asio4all's settings all the inputs are showing as functioning except for the speakers it shows as unavailable "MS GS wavetable synth". Also I'm running windows 7

Does anyone know how to fix this?? I'm really desperate to fix this and get playing again. Thanks for your help
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
get an audio interface.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Ok I got a USB audio interface which helped immensely! My other issue now that I have, is that I cant use Windows Media player or iTunes at the same time that Guitar Rig is open. Does anyone know how to solve this? I've already tried turning off "exclusive mode" but it didnt solve the problem.
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
AFAIK, you can't fix that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Turn your ASIO sample rate down to match the Windows sample rate (probably 44khz) and media players should work fine.