i got this as a gift and i don't know much about its worth. the year is 2005
its been repaired you can see in one of the pictures it was completely broke in half at the neck and was repaired. i don't know who or how it happened but this is how i got it. i was told that it had also had a lot of peices replaced and changed like knobs.
has a custom jbl pickup at the bridge. what i would like to know is how much can i get out of it

You should be able to get $800-$1100 for it, those were $3500+ guitars when they were new IRC. The broken neck drops the value a lot
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by dreid77447
$800 is generous

Not at all, they sell used for $2500-$3200. The neck break looks like it was fixed by someone who knew what they were doing. I wouldn't be supreised if TS can get $1200 for it
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Agreed, that's a very clean repair, and it's not as if it's uncommon for a Gibson to have a neck repair. I think Robb's price range is fair, though I'd keep the guitar for that much money.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Great guitar, don't sell it! As for the repair, practice a lot, then get famous, then always say in an interview that the broken neck is a vital part of your tone! You'll then see millions around the world breaking their LP necks in hope of replicating your tone, Gibson will introduce a model with a factory-broken neck, eBay will have a lot of scams claiming the neck was broken when in reality it wasn't.
for rent
Quote by Gakusey
Great guitar, don't sell it! As for the repair, practice a lot, then get famous, then always say in an interview that the broken neck is a vital part of your tone! You'll then see millions around the world breaking their LP necks in hope of replicating your tone, Gibson will introduce a model with a factory-broken neck, eBay will have a lot of scams claiming the neck was broken when in reality it wasn't.

Not even all that far fetched lol.
Quote by Gakusey

Dude have you tried the new Gibson Neckbreaker 2014 edition?
Do you feel like I do!?
Probably the best way to check if it's genuine is by cross referencing the serial number. I'm sure there's a section on the Gibson site giving you the first part of the number, or telling you how to read it.
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
Quote by Citrus Burst
thanks for the replies, also does this look like a real les paul or a fake one?

Hard to tell for sure from those pictures, it looks promising but the Supreme was/is one of the more commonly faked Gibsons. The fact that it's (allegedly) older helps, fakes in 2005 were a lot more easily identifiable than they are now. If that guitar is really from 2005 it is probably real.

Pictures of the back and of the input jack area would be helpful, the Supreme used a rather unique control cavity layout where the electronics are inserted from the side rather than the back, so the back of the guitar should have no control cavity plate on the back and it should have a much larger input jack plate on the side. The back should also be flamed and bound. If the side plate is large, you should be able to take it off and check the electronics, too. Or you could pull the pickups, they should have the Gibson logo on the back.

To the post above me - anyone can fake a Gibson serial number. The serial number is a good way of getting information on a guitar you know to be real, but should absolutely not be used to spot a fake.
it turns out its a fake, the globe says suprome and the globe part doesn't match at all to the ones on the gibson site. not sure what to do with it other then take the jb pickup out and sell that
Quote by Gakusey

best post in a while
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Citrus Burst
it turns out its a fake, the globe says suprome and the globe part doesn't match at all to the ones on the gibson site. not sure what to do with it other then take the jb pickup out and sell that

What do you mean? The globe looks just like a real Gibson globe. Does it actually say "suprome" or was that a typo?
I'm Mitch, I like making guitar and bass gear reviews/comparisons on YouTube
YouTube

I play bass in an instrumental band called Beyond the Woods
Facebook
Twitter
Quote by Citrus Burst

Can you post a better lit/less blurry photo? And Roc8995's checks are definitely a good idea.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
i took out the pickups which the whole inside was painted black, one pick up said epiphone, the jack plate is a small square.