Page 1 of 2
I was on sky sports about 4 years ago in the crowd for a football match

a schoolfriend was also in 2 episodes of Waterloo Road.
yes I was in a commercial once

also at least four people I know were on Hawaii 5-0
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jul 20, 2014,
A girl in my high school went to Canada's Next Top Model, this was YEARS ago.

She was booted two episodes in.

Then she became a waitress.
i was in an episode of Robot Wars

My mate's gonna be in the next series of University Challenge but he never got a starter question so i won't get to hear his name get called by the rudeboy announcer
My mates sister was in an advert for a cider i think it was bulmers or maybe magners
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I was on local cable when I was 14 for a regional boxing match, I lost though so it sucked
I was on the local news in elementary school on career day. They actually had tons of people come in and bring their different work vehicles (fire truck, ambulance, news truck/etc) filmed it and I walked across a bus like a boss and got on 5 o clock news.

The time machine movie and horse movie both has parts filmed in my hometown and my brothers had friends that got paid to be extras.
I was on the news for a paddys day parade, my cousin knows your actress who played that blonde luna one in harry potter, i know a guy who was on a mobile phone ad, a few who were on those daytime shows where they ask the public stupid questions, various people in the audience at sporting events etc
Thrice on local TV. First was an interview as a spectator for a battle of the bands type deal because the host of the show "dug my look." Second was on the same show, except for a different segment that they bring in bands to play, where me and a drummer tore shit up. Third was on the news for playing a diabeetus charity concert with my then three piece. That third show went too well and apparently the crowd wanted us for an encore after a few other bands played, but the mates and I had already left to go get stoned
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Jul 20, 2014,
I have, though I believe only once as the focal point in anything (when I went to Hungary to visit family, when I was a kid, we went to a Ferencvaros game [biggest football team in Hungary] and apparently a kid in an Aston Villa top, next to his dad in an England top, was different enough to be shown during shots of the crowd in some news or highlights show thing to do with the game).
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
No, there's hunting videos filmed here for deer hunting, so outdoor network and espn, but idk anyone personally. And the hunter's are usually from out of state anyway.
While at a mall on vacation my cousin was asked for an interview about the new curfew (kids under 16 couldn't be at the mall past 8 PM ). The only reason he knew about it was because it was on a piece of paper taped to the mall bathroom door. He said he supported it etc. but eventually they didn't even use his interview footage. However in setting exposition for the report on the new curfew they showed stock footage from the Gamestop security camera, which me and him were on.

So I guess he had the last laugh.
Yeah I remember when I was younger, and you had those bigger TV's with the valve in the back and they were more square shaped? I sat on one of those once.
superman is killing himself tonight
Yeah I was in the crowd for a Sydney FC football match, wasn't many people there and it was raining so a lot moved back. I was right behind the manager.
West Ham United
I've been twice on TV. Both times were to receive prizes. The first time were some DBZ toys (Trunks, Gohan and Vegeta) before I had watched Dragonball at all. The second time I won a bicycle.
Quote by almosthuman36
Learning sheet music will add to your knowledge of music theory, which will add to your knowledge of writing, which will make your songs sound better, which will make you more popular, which will increase your chances of getting laid.
My cousin Joe Caniano plays Jake Guzik on Boardwalk Empire, and had a small role in The Sopranos and other various shows and movies.

My step-father's cousin is a writer for Spongebob Squarepants and does the voice of Plankton.

When my mother's house burned down last year, she and my sisters were on the news. Not a particularly good reason to be on TV, but it's relevant to the topic.

I've not personally been on television, though.
When I was like 4 or 5 we were at some festival and the local news were filming. The next morning they showed me on the news eating crawfish.

Edit: I think it was the Red River Revel
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Jul 21, 2014,
My sister got picked to be an extra in Jurassic World. She's not sure she'll actually be visible in the movie, but she got paid like $100 a day to run from invisible dinosaurs. So that's pretty cool .
I was on 3 shows when I was a kid. First two were game shows, third was because my mom was a producer for the TV station and they needed someone to recite poetry or something so I did it with one of my own.

Last year I was an extra in a horror movie and apparently my name is in the credits but I haven't seen it yet (nor do I remember the name of the movie) because I hate scary movies. I got $500 from 4 hours of filming, not bad at all. ($50 for 2 days of running around in the sun during one of the kiddie game shows)
cat
I and many of my school friends were in the John Cleese film 'Clockwise'.

I saw a girl who used to be in my class at school, Ann Alexander, working as a news journalist on one of the regional BBC stations.
Oh well that reminds me that George Ezra who you'll prob know if you're in the UK is like a mate haha
Quote by willT08
Oh well that reminds me that George Ezra who you'll prob know if you're in the UK is like a mate haha

Never heard of him.

I was on TV when i was about 7 or something. We were on holiday, a travel show was filming where we were. I played football in the background.

I was crap.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by hbk4894
Have you or someone you know ever been on TV?

Why does this sound like the beginning of a law ad for anyone who was a victim of certain prescribed drugs that caused everything bad.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
Why does this sound like the beginning of a law ad for anyone who was a victim of certain prescribed drugs that caused everything bad.

We make the claim process easy, for a low fee of only 125% of your compensation.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Never heard of him.

His EP went like top 5 in the charts on a mad ting
Quote by willT08
His EP went like top 5 in the charts on a mad ting

That's no help, really.
Quote by Diemon Dave
There was some show called "Big Bike, Little Bike" on TV years ago and I was in a cutscene saying "Little Bike" and my brother said "Big Bike"

I never even saw the show and don't know what it was about, but my friend said he saw me on it.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's no help, really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHrLPs3_1Fs

A lass I knew at school is a model and gets reasonably big gigs frequently. She was the main lass in a topshop ad campaign once, which was a bit weird seeing twenty foot tall pictures of her.

A good friend and her sister were in a Hot Chip video. But then loads of girls were so... Still cool.
A friend of a friend was on Facejacker. She was on a tour of a studio with the annoying disabled character.
The head of my student union was on the news in Turkmenistan (or some country like that) for some reason.
I was in the audience on Pointless once. Pretty fun seeing it all done. The audience reaction shots (clapping laughing etc) are actually filmed separately to the game itself. When you see the audience laughing they're actually laughing at this entertainer guy who fluffs the audience before it starts.
My bro's ex-girlfriend was in Doc Martin.

Pretty much all of interest.

Oh also a stage of the Tour de France ended in my hometown recently, so I guess there'd probably be at least someone I know on camera.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and a friend from school was a child actor in a cartoon about ghosts. And a couple of films, though I don't think any of them did very well. One was going to be a reasonably big release, but was about a plane hi-jacking and then... well 9/11 and all that.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Jul 21, 2014,
Had something niggling about people I know being on TV. Have now remembered.

A guy who lived like one street over from me works as a reporter for the BBC. Currently in Beijing, but has worked from Afghanistan and the Middle East.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by willT08

Is that the guy who does that Budapest song

Yeah from the vid above ^^
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Last edited by cha33 armstrong at Jul 21, 2014,
Quote by chaoticfables
My friend's best friend is Lorde and she has been on TV lots

Tell her her music is horrible for me, k.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Page 1 of 2