im looking for a multi effects pedal, however... all the effects im looking for are delay, reverb, and maybe chorus.

is there such a thing?

budget is up $350, buying online.
You can get a line 6 m5 from guitar center for bout $100 used.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Zoom G3/G5.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by lucky1978
You can get a line 6 m5 from guitar center for bout $100 used.

i have a line 6 m5 and its pretty great
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
i have a line 6 m5 and its pretty great
If you only want one effect at a time and don't mind a large pedal taking up space on your board. The Zoom G3/G5 or MS series are a great value.
Quote by fly135
If you only want one effect at a time and don't mind a large pedal taking up space on your board. The Zoom G3/G5 or MS series are a great value.

What? The Zoom G3 is pretty small and gives you 5 effects at any time and the G5 lets you have 9...

The main thing people don't tend to understand about the Zooms (or that's the impression I've been getting) is that it acts like a pedalboard so you turn off effects individually etc. This is better imo than any other multi effect interface.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Two Piece band's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TerrorpinBand

I just like to imagine that my neighbors enjoy their free, nightly concerts.
^The one effect at a time was a response to the M5 post. The recommendation for the Zoom was not related to the first sentence. But I can see the confusion.
Quote by fly135
^The one effect at a time was a response to the M5 post. The recommendation for the Zoom was not related to the first sentence. But I can see the confusion.

Oh, sorry I thought there was a comma at the end of the first sentence!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Two Piece band's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TerrorpinBand

I just like to imagine that my neighbors enjoy their free, nightly concerts.