44 52%
Keep apparently enviable hair
24 29%
Voters: 84.
Page 1 of 2
For a few years now I've been growing my hair, but the time has come to decide:

Will I cut it off
Will I keep my long hair

I need advice. I'll take anything. Also If I do cut it, I will probably sell it and turn it into a wig or something like that.

What do I do?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
You can't sell it because snazz bought out the company that buys hair with his hair.

Cut it I guess. I don't know what looks best for you or anything.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Cut it, long hair is gross...

and it fits me just fine

You can also see if you can donate it to one of those places where they make wigs for kids with cancer and whatnot, though they do usually require it to be of a certain length and stuff like that.
Get a haircut everyone loves short hair

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Except when you find short hair on a bar of soap and it's curly and no one in your house has curly hair.
Long hair looks good on probably about 1 in 10 guys, if that, so even without seeing a picture I'd probably advise cutting it
TS how old are you?

If you're around early 20's I think this would be a good time to cut it, being an emerging adult trying to integrate successfully [presumably anyhow] into society and all that jazz.
Quote by matt bickerton
Long hair looks good on probably about 1 in 10 guys, if that, so even without seeing a picture I'd probably advise cutting it

This. Out of all the guys I know who have/had long hair (practically all of them) there is only one that I think actually suits long hair and would look stupid with it short.
Looking back, I don't even think I suited it that much. Only in certain pictures or on stage did it not look stupid.

Other than that I've found that short hair is easier to manage, doesn't feel nasty when the weather is hot and I'm sweaty, I'm less likely to be singled out in public places by arseholes and I don't look like a reject from some obscure early 90's Death Metal band.
Also, there are more women that like men with shorter hair than ones that like it long. The ones that don't like long hair will be pretty likely to flat out avoid you whilst the ones that like long hair seem to not really particularly care about the length at all, based on my experience.

Oh, and the biggest reason I approve of cut your hair:
I no longer get singled out by random drunk guys in bars etc. coming up to me like "Oh my God bro, you have long hair! I might not look like it but I love rock metal like Guns and Roses and Enter Sandman! Do you mind if I talk to you about how much I want you to accept me as your friend and be part of a social group??"
I'm glad I don't get that anymore.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
its really all personal opinion, on what each person likes some like short some like long,

As long as you have a good facial shape for short hair than do it! Hard to know without photos though

If it indeed is long enough 10 inches or longer donate it, as long as theres no previous extensive damage from color products you can donate .
I had it long for years, and about a year ago I cut it short(er, still not 'short' exactly), and I really wish I'd done it sooner.
Cut it, trust me.
Jackson KVX10 King V
Jackson DK2 M
Marshall MG100 DFX
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
When I had long hair (I was 14 lol) I actually found it easier to maintain (at short length it just wants to bulge out and it is annoying as ****). Sometimes it looked pretty shitty but at other times it looked decent. Even today when people see pictures they think it looks good. They've never seen pictures when it looked bad though. I'm glad I cut it. You should probably do the same, though as everyone pointed out it's hard to tell without a picture.

I have no idea how the hair market works tbh so I won't offer any advice there.
Quote by E7#9
TS how old are you?

If you're around early 20's I think this would be a good time to cut it, being an emerging adult trying to integrate successfully [presumably anyhow] into society and all that jazz.

no, don't cut it for this reason! that's just what they want you to do!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
So cliché, I play guitar so I must grow my hair out and do drugs and alcohol. Troubled genius. Look at me.
Why not both?

You can cut it and still keep it long-ish...

"Look at my glorious haircut." - This guy
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Jul 21, 2014,
Do one of those cut for charity things and donate it to a cancer charity
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Why not both?

This is usually what we Americans call "mid-length".
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
no, don't cut it for this reason! that's just what they want you to do!

Gimme a break man it's just hair. When you're a well adjusted adult it's not quite the political statement it was when you were 15.

Granted, some men can pull off longer hair as long as they take care of it. But they are far and few between.
99% cut it, you probably look a mug
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

TS we really can't make a decision unless you show us a picture.
I mean if you are closer to the Ian spectrum of long hair, cut it and cut it fast.
If you are on the Snazz side of the long hair spectrum, keep it.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
cut it for money. it will grow back, and you can do it again.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Cut it and donate it
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
TS won't post a picture because he probably looks like a child rapist in a raincoat.

For that reason, cut.
- - - - - - - - - - -
I didn't actually see "cut it for money" until after I clicked Just Cut it.
You should donate the hair and get it turned into a wig for cancer sufferers.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

if you have to make a thread about it.... do not cut it. You will regret it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Cut it, and have it made into a really massive merkin.

I like that idea
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
How long is your hair? Is it straight and lanky or is it a sick flow?

Flow
Quote by arcanom
man up and cut it. grow a beard instead.

Half-done
Quote by NewDayHappy
So cliché, I play guitar so I must grow my hair out and do drugs and alcohol. Troubled genius. Look at me.

Drugs are for fuckwits
Quote by Minicaxotinho
Why not both?

This is what I was thinking
Quote by slapsymcdougal
TS, get your hair cut so it;s like this:

It already looks like that but darker.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
There is only one correct answer when a male with long hair asks if he should cut his hair. That answers is yes.
Page 1 of 2