So I need to buy an amp.
My budget has a top of 150 euros. I think 15-20 watts will do the trick.
So, what suggestions do you guys have?
Which genres do you like to play?
Are you okay with used equipment?
What other gear do you have?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Which genres do you like to play?
Are you okay with used equipment?
What other gear do you have?

Hard Rock and alternative mainly. I would prefer a new one, or if I get a used it should be in good condition. I don't have pedals or sth since I am a beginner.
Used Jet City JCA20H. Soldano designed amp, good for high gain, quiet enough for the garage.
Quote by JustRooster
Used Jet City JCA20H. Soldano designed amp, good for high gain, quiet enough for the garage.

I think I need a combo amp. The budget is for the complete set, both head and cabinet.
In that case, a used Blackstar HT-5 could be in the budget if you don't mind going hybrid.
Blackstar HT-5 could be in budget used, if you're lucky.
If you'd rather go new, you'd probably be looking at a modeling combo like the Peavey Vypyr 15 or (if you could stretch the budget by a bit) a Roland Cube 20.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Jul 21, 2014,
Quote by PsiGuy60
Blackstar HT-5 could be in budget used, if you're lucky.
If you'd rather go new, you'd probably be looking at a modeling combo like the Peavey Vypyr 15 or (if you could stretch the budget by a bit) a Roland Cube 20.

Do you have an international link for the Peavey Vypyr 15? Seems to beout of stock everywhere.
I would recommend a Fender Mustang 1. it's great for practice and comes with effects. If you don't mind presets, then this is the amp for you!
Quote by teotsi21
Do you have an international link for the Peavey Vypyr 15? Seems to beout of stock everywhere.

It's discontinued, I think. My bad.
The Vypyr VIP is the successor. I found one (link below) for €155, I'm fairly sure another webshop will go about the same price.

http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/GBP/Guitars/Electric-guitar-amps/Peavey-Vypyr-VIP-1-20-Watts/art-GIT0027109-000
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Jul 21, 2014,
If you have to buy brand-new, a Fender Mustang I or a Peavey Vypyr VIP 1 will probably be your best options.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112