Hey, it sounds pretty cool dude! It's definitely one of my favorite Petrucci's solos!

I'm sure that it's pretty hard to play, especially the sweep section at 1:40: I noticed that your sweeps at 1:43 sound a little bit sloppy but it's justifiable as they're fast and hard to play!
On the other hand the alternate picking sections sounds very cool, keep it up!
Quote by Ludo950
Hey, it sounds pretty cool dude! It's definitely one of my favorite Petrucci's solos!

I'm sure that it's pretty hard to play, especially the sweep section at 1:40: I noticed that your sweeps at 1:43 sound a little bit sloppy but it's justifiable as they're fast and hard to play!
On the other hand the alternate picking sections sounds very cool, keep it up!

Thanks. Yeah, I wasn't really happy with how those sweeps turned out. I can play them much cleaner than that, but you know how it goes, you turn on the camera and the tension of trying to play the solo as well as possible in its entirety just causes you to bodge some of the notes. Oh well, can't be helped.
You're right! Anyway it's a great cover, those two sweeps don't ruin the whole work!
I watched your other covers and I know that you're great.. so I'm pretty sure you can play this solo better without a camera in front of you!
Keep it up!
Last edited by Ludo950 at Jul 21, 2014,
Quote by LightMetal
Your tone is beyond belief!

Thanks man. It's actually just a slightly tweaked Guitar Rig 5 preset combined with a fresh set of GHS Boomers.