I've been contributing to UG pretty heavily over the past month or so, and I just noticed the ranking system from Level I to Level IV or whatever it is. I finally decided to look in on how that whole system works, and to get from Level III to Level IV, you have to "Have 10 approved tabs with high quality". What does that mean? What defines high quality, because most of my tabs have been rated 5?
A thread was already made on this in the Bug Reports forum. Feel free to bump it.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32545355
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by jonathanonfire
Joshua Garcia link is broken
Thread must have been moved or deleted.

Basically, despite what it says, the number of tabs doesn't matter as much as maintaining a high average tab rating among all your tabs. I don't know what the average is, but I think it's at least 4.5 and up. I don't think going from level 3 to 4 is an automated process either.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 26, 2017,
Quote by jonathanonfire
Joshua Garcia is IV the highest level? Where is the information on ranking?
No. Highest would be what I am (Tab Moderator).

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/contribution/help/approvalQueueFAQ

Scroll to the bottom.
Quote by SGstriker

jonathanonfire
No, there's level V.
As Joshua says there's also Tab Moderator and you'd think that would be higher, but it is possible to be a Tab Moderator without being a level V.