My FR stud keeps going at an angle whenever I put the fr against it with string on , how can I fix this ?

my guitar is an rg 350 , I just replace the old studs with the fr one and it seems to be snug but its still moving
Take it out of the guitar
mix a small amount oif 2 part epoxy and put a little on the outside of the sleeve.
insert it back in the hole an make sure it is nice and straight. When it dries put it back together and you should be fine.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Guitarplayer452
what king of 2 part epoxy should I get?

Any that is a structural epoxy (which is almost all of them)

Personally I'd go with the cheapest you can find. JB weld is decent and cheap. You can always ask your local hardware store what they have and suggest
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
ok thanks ill get the wood kind which should be the best anyway , I live in Ireland btw , any brand that has wood epoxy labelled on it should be fine!

Ill let you know how it goes when I get some
Hey, before you do this -- take the bridge pickup out of the guitar, set it aside and see if the wood between the Floyd and the pickup has collapsed.

Some guitars don't have a lot of wood there, and if you've got the Floyd strung with strings heavier than 10s, it can put enough pressure on that slim chunk of wood to break it. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the strings.

This can be fixed, of course, but a glop of glue isn't going to be enough. StewMac (dot com) will have suggestions for a permanent fix, but you may want to enlist a tech to do the job if that's what's happened.