i enjoy improvising with lots of a bends and all that hoo-ha. mainly from the 5th fret to the 17th fret. they seem to be flat on the top of the frets. no dents just a smooth flat fret but still jumbo. sounds great just a little concerning.
Quote by jon_six
i enjoy improvising with lots of a bends and all that hoo-ha. mainly from the 5th fret to the 17th fret. they seem to be flat on the top of the frets. no dents just a smooth flat fret but still jumbo. sounds great just a little concerning.

happens to near every every guitarists. commonly the dents under the first four or so frets from chords, and if you do bending everywhere you do you will wear them, bending causes wear. at some point you will want something done. but i would have to see it, and i don't know if i could be accurate enough in a pic.

i have one guitar that frets out EVERYWHERE. $250+ for a refret. that guitar is a gibson from 1982 i paid under $200 for. its my main slide guitar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/