in a week time it is my birthday i dont know what should i get, jackson js32 king v or line 6 pod live x3.
My curreny guitar is jaxville flame (cant remember the exact name) and i have line 6 spider iv 15 amp.
Max i can pay is £200 help me out what should i get and feel free to suggest any thing better than the things i mentioned.
New amp unless your guitar is not working. Ok we need more info so answer the following questions. What genres do you play? Are you using this for home, jamming, gig or a combination of the 3? New or used? Where are you from? and we can tell you what's best for your need
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
If you're playing through a 15 watt spider, the POD won't do much for you. A new guitar probably won't sound any different either. Find a nicer amp. You shouldn't have much trouble for 200 pounds. Maybe a Peavy Vyper. They are pretty popular around this site.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
i usually play rock, melodic death metal that sort of genre, i bought this amp 2 months ago so i don't want to get a new one, usually i play at home sometimes jam with friends.
everyone makes mistakes. id just use what u got until you can really afford what you want. an investment for at least a couple years.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
If you lived in the us id say get a used line 6 vetta, its the poor mans kemper. I'm not knocking the quality quite a few bands used them (megadeth used them in the 2000's) if I wasn't saving for a crown victoria id buy one because of how cheap they are right now
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.