*link removed*

I'd love to get some feedback on my new video. I plan to make more and more of these lessons and I hope at least someone finds them helpful. If you like it subscribe because I plan to create them consistently.

*link removed*
*reported*

And your guitar is bordering on inaudible when you're talking.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'm new here and not sure what you mean by *reported*. I guess I'll read the forum rules, maybe I'm breaking some kind of rule....

As far as the audio I plan to find a way to have it be louder while I am talking. For the intro I use recording software but that does not not usually go so well when I am trying to talk over it. I know it is a bit too soft. Thanks for the feedback though.
Zaphod wasn't very helpful there lol. I think these sort of things should be posted in the Recordings sub-forum mate.
Sorry but you can't be posting threads advertising/drawing people to your youtube channel, that would fall under the no advertising rule on the forums.

Whether you're new and innocent or not it's against the rules, I would encourage you to read them fully.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass